Fears- 2

Sachi woke up in darkness. The room
She was in was spinning so fast she could not even see her surroundings.
On and on she spun until she could take it no longer. She closed her eyes as if it would make the spinning stop. Dazed, she pulled up her knees and held onto them. What was happening? Where the heck was she?

Getting up clumsily, she tried to find the walls of the room. On and on she felt for them but the room seemed to have no end! Dazed, she slumped on the floor again. "Stop! Stop!", she yelled. Suddenly, she felt a presence around her. It spread a warm, soothing feeling up her body. She stopped yelling. "Shush. Its okay," the voice said in a deep, soothing voice. It was so familliar. She had heard it before but she just couldn't remember. "Wh..who are you?", she asked aloud. "Who are you?," he asked back. She didn't know. They both became silent. Was he gone? Did he leave her? No, she could still feel him. Confused and scared, Sachi felt hot tears pour down her face. She wasn't crying, it was just frustration coming out. "Shush shush..don't worry..get up..," he soothed. Sachi got up again. "Can you feel the walls?", asked the guy. "No, my room seems boundary less." "Mine too. There must be a way!". They fell silent. Each trying to find the exit. On and on they spun.

But knowing there was someone for you, with you, gives you so much more security. And it made everything so much better.

Sachi stumbled forward. Closing her eyes, she tried to visualise the room. If the room was spinning, then if she threw a pebble on the floor it would keep rolling "until it reached the walls", finished the guy. "Yep, so all we need is a pebble". "Bingo!", Sachi said, breaking off the marble charm from her bracelet. She let it go. After what seemed like an eternity the the marble met its destination With a satisfactory clunk.
"Yay!", Sachi murmured. As the room spun the marble kept cluncking against different sides. She walked on and on towards the direction of the sound. After a long time, Sachi finally found the wall. Groping along in the dark, she finally found the door. "Hey? Umm i reached..where are you?", She called out. As she pulled the door open a bright light filled the room for a second. Sachi backed away from the empty room in shock. She had definitely heard a guy in there.
How the hell then was the room empty?

That was her last thought as she was envoloped in darkness, again.