Epilogue

-----------Quinn

I let out a yawn as I sat up in bed. The sheets wrapped around my legs and I held them up to my nose, they smelled of Lucian. I climbed out of bed, it being difficult with my whale sized stomach. I jumped in the shower, the water feeling good as it rolled down my back. I got out, dried myself off, and slipped on a pair of panties along with one of Lucian's old, white t-shirts. I ran a hand through my wet hair as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I drank a glass of water and smiled at the two cards from Mo and Lucas. Lucas was in his home in Greece while Mo visited Opal in Germany. I set my glass in the sink and took a deep breath, my head spinning. I got a grip of myself and walked towards Lucian's office, feeling slightly sick. I walked in and smiled to myself as I walked behind his chair, smoothing my hands down his bare chest. "Has anyone ever told you that your sexy when you concentrate?" I kissed his cheek and he chuckled, turning his head to kiss my lips.

"Yes, my wife, I'd be careful. She's a jealous one," Lucian smiled and I chuckled.

"You're wife is a lucky girl," I sat on his lap and he cupped my face, pulling me into a more heated kiss. "And I think it's more territorial then jealousy."

"Is it now?" Lucian smiled against my lips before pulling away. He rested one hand on my stomach as I laid my head on his chest. I sat quietly, listening to his heart beat while he wrote on a piece of paper and traced circled on my tummy. He was alive, he was alive and with me. No one knew how he survived six months ago. The arrow was laced with Vervain and pierced his heart, which was just as good as ripping it out. His heart stopped, I knew it had but he still woke with a gasp. Mo said it was because our love was too strong and not even death could rip is apart. Opal said it was because Lucian's spirit fought to sty here, with me. And Lucas just shrugged, saying that Lucian was one lucky bastard. I didn't care how he was with me today but he was.

"Are you done work yet?" I asked and he chuckled. "You know we are supposed to be on our honey moon, your highness." Lucian dropped his pen and took my chin in his fingers, tilting my head up to look in his eyes.

"We are, aren't we?" Lucian's eyes twinkled evilly as he crashed his lips onto mine. "Then let's get to celebrating." He lifted me on his desk and I giggled as he kissed up my neck until a moan replaced my laughter.

"Luc," I moaned as his hand traveled up my bare thigh.

"I'm glad I get to hear that," his lips covered mine. "And I'm going to hear it for so many years to come, love."

****************A/N****************

THE END!!!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed reading this book. Hope you guys don't hate me for how I ended Chapter Fourteen! Anyway... Look out for Book 2 of Immortals: The Ombré Series! Here's the description-
Lucas Ombré was used to the good life. Even with his two siblings and Quinn he still liked to have a good time. But even the good life has it's consequences. He hides the sorrow and pain with a charming smile and smooth words. He try's hard to hide the jealousy that bubbles up inside when he sees his brother with his friend. He had what they do but he can never have it again.
Alexandra Fields hasn't had the best life. She grew up in a small town in Alabama and moved to New York to get the away from her hell. She's used to being alone, has been since she was seven. No one cares about her, no one would care if she vanished until she meets Lucas Ombré then everything changes. She has a secret, a secret that haunts her in her sleep and it's up to Lucas to save her... And not just from her past.
I hope you check it out and fall in love with all the characters like I have!!! Please tell me what you think! Love you all, 💋❌⭕️❌⭕️, Bye!