Chapter Seventeen

"Charlie!" She gasped. "It's perfect."

Before them stood a large, white house."This is beautiful."
"Yeah." Charlie agrees as he unlocks the door with the heavily unused key on his key chain. They step inside to a gorgeously decorated entrance hallway that has archways leading into the huge living area and a large open plan kitchen. It's a five bedroom house with three bathrooms. It really was magnificent.
"How can you afford this place?" She asked, in awe slightly.
"My gran passed away a few years ago and left this place to me. Gave me the key on her death bed and told me to live with my family here." he smiled slightly. She just nodded, understanding perfectly. She gaped at the grand staircase, it looked like it just came out of Titanic. She slowly walked upstairs, her hand trailing the banister and her head thrown back to look at the high ceilings. She looked in each of the five massive bedrooms. She stood on top of the stairs, taking in the beauty of it all.
"Charlie, I just..." she trailed off, utterly speechless. It was so beautiful. She met him at the bottom of the stairs. He wrapped her in a hug from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.
"You like it?" He asks, muffled by her shoulder. She could only nod, dumbfounded that a place this special existed. His hands rested on her bump, which was now clearly visible. They hadn't told anyone besides their family yet. Her blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail, that was tickling Charlie's eyebrow. He spun her around, her eyes tearing away from the room at the last possible second.
"Charlie." She asked, looking at him.
"Yeah?"
"How'd you get this?" She asks, lightly tracing the scar on his eyebrow.
"When I was 2 I was attacked by a dog and almost died." He says, sadly reflecting on the memory. She looks at him and slowly stands on her tip toes, giving a gentle kiss to his eyebrow.
"I love you." She mumbles into his mouth as he pulls her face down, seeking her soft lips on his.
"I love you so much." He mumbles back, pulling her waist closer to his. He felt her bulging abdomen press against his muscles and smiles.
"Mmh...Charlie...it's...getting...late...we should.....get.....going...." she says breathlessly between loud, sloppy kisses.
"Mmmh." He rumbled against her throat as he planted soft kisses. She arched her back towards him in a slowly inclining high. She groaned against him as her nails dug into his back. His hips we're grinding against hers as they moved together in time to some invisible beat flowing through both of their heads. He started humming a song against her mouth, making her face contort in pure extacy as his hands explored her chest.
"Char...Oh God...what you do to me." She says between pants.
"Mmh, baby girl." He coaxes as she squirms in his hold against her. Both of them only then noticed they had her against the door. She got the feeling. She really wanted him. But she knew she had to stop. Her skirt was shoved up her waist and he tried to claw her tights away. She pushed him back, turning her head to refuse his lips.
"Char, please don't."
"Okay baby girl." He says, letting her slide from the wall. She sighed.
"I just-"
"I know, it's okay." He smiled at her, she smiled back.
"God. What did I do to deserve you?" He grinned.
"Nothing my dear, you were just you." She blushed.
"I love you."
"I know, I love you more."

Then they settled on the sofa and relaxed easily, watching a film. Bridesmaids.
They sat on the sofa of the modern living room and watched the film, Charlie's arms snaked around Meghan's waist and resting on her now evident bump and his head was resting in the crook of her neck.
"We really need to go back." Meghan yawned once the film was over.
"Yeah." He agreed, pulling himself, then Meghan, off the couch.
They got out to the car and Charlie drove back to his apartment and Meghan was asleep. He walked over to her side of the car and gently lifted her out off the seat, he then, somehow, shut the car door and locked it before carrying Meghan all the way up to his apartment, unlocked the door and set her down on the bed. He gently slid her boots off and lay a blanket over her. He smiled admirably at his beautiful fiancee and left to go get something to eat. He thought, he and Meghan both loved pizza, so why not make one? He had to admit, he was skeptical because last time he'd attempted a pizza, it hadn't gone so well. He cringed at the memory, then also remembering he told this to a radio station. Great. Just... great. He found a recipe and made a perfect cheese pizza and left it to bake in the oven, he set the table with a white cloth, a vase of roses, and three lit candles, one big, two small. He set two plates down on the now set table and put a grand silver plate on the island he had in his kitchen and when the pizza was finally ready to come out of the oven he put the pizza on his silver plate, with a pizza cutter.

Less than half an hour later Meghan was woken by a grinning Charlie holding a bunch of flowers. "What are you planning Puth?" He smirked.
"Take my hand." She rose an eyebrow but did as she was told. He helped her sit down and she took a slice of pizza, taking the first bite. He poured some lime flavored sparkling water into two Champaign flutes. She clinked their glasses together and they toasted. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned in delight.
"Oh my God. Charles you've been holding out on me." He laughed and takes a sip of his water. They smile at each other, the realization hitting Meghan. He can see it in her expression change.
"What is it?"
"Charlie, we are going to be parents." She says seriously.