Reggie Lee(Shay's pov)

We walk back into the office. Hank rolls out the board and we all gather in front of it. 

"Alright, Al and Ruzek. What'd you guys get from AJ Simpson?" Hank ask. 

"So apparently Reggie Lee ripped off a high gang member of Latin Kings, Simpson along with the other two members we arrested we're looking for Reggie." Ruzek said.

"They're orders were to bring Reggie to the Latin Kings, so that they could remain peaceful and not cause a war." Al stated. 

"What about Oscar Daniels?" Hank ask. 

"Oscar told Erin and I that apparently they found out that Reggie had ripped off several local gang bangers. Everyone was looking Reggie. That's what started that war. Everyone wanted a piece of Reggie." Halstead says. 

"But when we arrested them, everyone backed off and waited till Reggie would come out and then all bets would be off." Erin finished. 

"And Danny Trunks?" Hank asked Antonio and I. 

"Danny said the last time they had a lead where Reggie was 9 months ago when he apparently ripped off a gang member of Gangsters Disciples." I said. 

"Reggie has been in the wind ever since." Antonio added. 

"Okay, so Reggie has been constantly ripping of gang bangers. What has been taking?" Hank said. 

"Drugs and cash." Erin said. 

"If you had gangs and cops looking for you, where would you hide?" Hank ask.

"The one place that neither of them would look." Ruzek and I both say. 

"And where's that?" Hank said. 

"A police station." Jay says. 

"And I know the exact place he would hide." I say. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

Erin and I are walking right in front off the restaurant that's right in front of District 7. Ruzek and Antonio opposite of us. We see a homeless man sitting down with cup in his hand.

"Spare change. Spare change, please." The homeless man said rocking the cup side to side. 

"Hey Reggie! I got some spare change!" I yell at him. 

Reggie froze when he heard my voice say his real name. Reggie dropped the cup and jumped up and ran across the street. We all took off to follow Reggie. Reggie turns a corner and Hank's car pulls up and stops Reggie. Halstead tackled Reggie to the ground. 

"Put your hands behind your back!" Antonio yelled as we all pulled out our guns pointing it at Reggie. 

Reggie stopped squirming and let Halstead put the cuffs on him. We put our guns up and Antonio helps Halstead pick up Reggie. Reggie turns to me. I grab him by his forearm and I look right at him. 

"Reggie Lee, your under arrest." I say.