Are You Okay?(Shay's pov)

Ruzrek, Halstead, Al, Erin, Nadia, Antonio, and I, are all laughing when Hank walked in. We all stopped laughing when he entered. 

"Shay, Antonio, Erin, my office." Hank said walking toward his office. 

Antonio, Erin, and I got up and walked toward Hank's office. Hank sat down in his chair. 

"Close the door." Hank said. 

Antonio close the door. Hank cleared his throat. 

"There was a shooting at Firehouse 51." Hank said in his gravely voice. 

We all jumped up at this. 

"Was anyone injured?" Erin ask. 

"No, a unit is already down handling the case. But, I'll allow you three to go down there and see if they need any assistance." Hank said.

Antonio, Erin, and I, get ready to go out, but Hank stops us. 

"Shay, Detective Wright is handling the case." Hank said. 

I stiffen at my ex partners name. 

"I'll be fine." I say. 

Erin, Antonio, and I drive to Firehouse 51. When we arrive we see units all over the Firehouse. I see members talking to the officers, we get out the car and we walk towards the entrance. We see Kelly talking to an officer. Kelly and Erin immediately run toward each other, they hug and embrace each other. 

"Kelly, where's Gabby?" Antonio ask. 

"Talking to a Detective, right over there." He points at Detective Wright and Gabby. 

Antonio jogs toward Gabby while I walk closely behind him. Gabby turned and looked toward us. 

"Antonio!" Gabby says happily as they hugged each other. 

"You okay?" Antonio ask as they pull apart. 

"I'm fine, just a little but shaken up." She says.

"Good." Antonio says. 

"Leslie." She says as she walks toward me.

I walk toward Gabby and smile. I wrap my arms around Gabby, she does the same to me. I sigh as we hug. 

"I'm glad your okay, Gabriella." I whisper as I kiss her shoulder secretly. 

"Detective Shay." Wright said as I pull away from Gabby. 

"Detective Wright." I say back keeping eye contact with him.