I am V

3 years later

Hyuna's pov

I've became a detective since that's the only job I can use my ability of seeing ghost. I move out of my house and went to live with my new family, guk joo and her parents, along with hoseok.

Oh yeah, hoseok and his friend succeed to becoming a Singer. They sign with BigHit Entertainment. Today, they have released their third mini album, "the mood for love" .

And for taeyeon, she just publish her new novel. She decided to write novels instead of comics. And also, today is her and jin's 3 year anniversary.

And for gukjoo, remember that one time when she help me out with that sunye murder case? She has become a famous comedian now, she sometime show up on dramas too.

And for taehyung.. he hasn't wake up yet. I'm still hoping for him to wake up soon.

And as for me, I'm helping my team solve a case. Its pretty fun solving cases with them, they clown around at times but when it's time to solve a crime, they're serious.

Taeyeon's pov

Today, I have a fan sign for my books.

"Oh my God! I love your novels, especially 'V, the living anime.' It made me cry. It's also awesome." A fan said and I smiled.

"Thank you. And what's your name?" I ask.

"Its min ah. Lee min ah." she said.

As I write down her name and my autograph, she said, "but, eonnie, I was wondering is it true? The anime one. It seems so.. real. As if you've experienced it." She ask.

"Oh no no. Its not real." I lied.

"Oh, anyways, I love you so much." She said as she get up and walk away with the book.

"Hello author nim." I look up at the person and it was jin.

"Ya, what are you doing here?" I ask jokenly.

"To get an autograph from my favorite author." He said and I smile.

"Haha, arrasso." I said as I grab one of the book.

"My name is Kim seokjin, taeyeon's one and only." He said and I laugh.

"Aigoo." I said as pat his head.

"Here you go." I handed him the book.

"Don't forget.." he reminded.

"Arrasso." I said.

Today, he wanted to show me a surprise since it's our 3 year anniversary. He wanted me to meet him at the stage at amusement park. I wonder what he's planning.

After the fan sign, I head home and change into my most pretty outfit and head out.

When I arrive at the stage at amusement park, I didn't see him anywhere so I decided to call him.

"Hello?" He answer.

"Ya, where are you?" I ask.

"Im almost there." He replied.

"What take you so long?" I ask.

"Taeyeon, turn around." He said , ignoring my question.

I turn around and all the lights were turned off.

"Hello taeyeon. I prepare something for you, I know you hate these stuff.. but just remember, I did this as I was thinking of you." Jin's voice was heard over the speakers . As a PowerPoint was shown on the stage and the song, "Make love" by big bang, my favorite song was played. I cover my face as I saw a picture of jin and me in our school uniforms on the PowerPoint.