The boy who snuck into my house

"What is that?" I thought to myself as I woke up in the middle of the night I look at the clock and it was 3 in the morning.

The sound of clanking pots and pans continues.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen, where the sound was coming from.

When I got to the kitchen, someone was by the sink eating something. I grabbed the pan on the countertop near me and walked towards this someone slowly.

As I got closer to him, he turned and saw me.

"Ahh! " I screamed.

21 hours before the incident.

*beep beep *

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and hit it so that it'll shut up. I lay in my bed for 5 seconds and then got up and stretched in my bed, then headed to the bathroom.

"Urg! School! " I thought to myself as I head to the bathroom to wash up.

After getting ready, I grabbed my keys and went to my car, and drove to school.

*At school *

"Yah! Hyuna! "

I turn around and saw one of the "goddess" in the school, Jenny.

"Oh what now?" I thought to myself.

I ignored her, turn around and continue walking.

"Yah! Do you not hear me?!" She said.

I ignored her and headed to class.

*In class*

"You bitch! Did you not hear me call you earlier?! " she said, standing in front of my desk with her hands in her uniform pocket.

I ignored her again.

"Aish! Jinja! " she said, raising her voice with her hand in the air as if she's going to hit me.

"Everybody, go to your seats " the teacher said as she came in the room.

"Aish " she said and snapped at me and headed to her seat.

While the teacher was talking about her personal stories, I went to sleep.

"Help me. Help me."

"Who are you!?" I said.

"Help me "

"Who are you?! "

"Ahem! Hyuna, are you sleeping right now?" I woke up from my dream and saw the teacher standing next to my desk. "Go ouside in the hall and put your arms in the air." She said. I got up without saying anything and headed out the door.

*out in the hall*

I have to stand there until the teacher tells me to go back to the class.

As I was standing with my arms raised, I think back to that dream I had.

"Who was that?" I thought. "Why did they need my help?" "*sigh* maybe it's just a nightmare. It's probably nothing."

"You can come in now." The teacher said.

I put my arms down and head back to class. My shoulder and arms hurt so much that I asked the teacher if I could go to the nurse.

I went to the nurse and got an ice pack and head back to class.

*after school*

I went home, wash up and changed into comfy clothes.