36 Lucky

We were back to avengers tower. Clint decided to move to my level. He often came to my room and spent his time with me but this time we can spend time whenever we want. I was so excited.

He brought his all stuffs to my level.

"So that's all?" I asked him.

"Yea" he said as he brought his clothes to the closet.

"Oh I forgot something. Be back soon" he said and got on the elevator.

I brought his weapons carefully to the room which I put my weapons. I heard the sound of the elevator.

"Hey" he smiled as he walked in.

I smiled back and saw him having nothing.

"What did u forget?" I asked him.

He just smiled and walked up to me. His hands were his back so maybe he had something.

"Here" he said as he moved his hands in front of me so that I could see.

"Oh my god!" I said loudly and smiled.

He was holding a small dog. Aww so cute!

"Aww Clint!" I said as I took the dog from him. He smiled at me.

"What's her....oh his name?" I saw the dog's stomach before I laughed.

"You can name him" he said.

I was thinking for a second and came up with the name.

"Lucky!" I said and looked up to Clint.

"Lucky.....I like it." He said as he stroked Lucky's stomach.

I let Lucky walk on the floor. He wagged his tail as he ran around. Clint and I sat down on the couch and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We watched Lucky for a while.

"Oh we need to feed him." He said as he stood up.

He walked up to another room and brought a box which he carried today. He opened it and took out a feeder. As soon as he took out a feeder from the box, Lucky came up to him. I watched him eating. Clint was back to the couch. I was still watching Lucky but I realised Clint was staring at me. I couldn't help but blushed.

"What?" I said to Clint.

"Nothing. Just...your eyes are beautiful as always." He said.

I felt my cheek changing into red. He laughed because he saw me blushing.

"You're blushing Rosy!" He said as he laughed.

I punched his arm playfully and laughed too. He touched my red cheek and kissed on it.

A couple of minutes later, Lucky finished eating. So Clint picked up the feeder and tried to bring it to the kitchen and wash it. I was sitting on the couch and watching his move. Clint was walking to the kitchen.

"Stop!" I said quickly.

"What's wrong babe?" He said as he turned to me.

"Walk" I said and smiled.

He once frowned his brows at me and started walking.

"Stop!" I said again.

"What is this?" He said.

I laughed and pointed at Lucky. He was following Clint. When Clint stopped, Lucky stopped. When Clint walked, Lucky followed him. It was a very cute moment ever. Looked like Lucky loves Clint very much!

A/N

Thank you everyone who is reading this! It would mean a lot if you let me know what you think of this book!

I have to apologize to people who commented on the last chapter. I tried to reply them many times but Wattpad didn't let me. I'm sorry but thanks for your comments!