13 New York

Steve, Natasha, Clint and I got on the jet. Clint drove it and I sat next to him. Nat and Steve were at the back. When we got there, our jet was shot by someone. We managed to land. Quickly we got off the jet.

"What the hell.." I whispered and looked up at the sky. There was a huge hole and many aliens came into.

We started fighting. Steve punched aliens, Nat shot them by her gun, Clint shot his arrows and I used my gun.

"You think you can hold them off?" Steve asked Clint and me.

"Captain. It would be my genuine pleasure." Clint said and smirked.

"Come on Romanoff!" Steve and Nat ran away.

We kept fighting. So many aliens tried to kill us but I was sure we could kill them all. Because I was with Clint.

"So many aliens come into. We have to close the hole!" I said.

"I'm on it." Nat said through the ear piece.

I saw Nat climbed on an alien's ride. Wow she's a big deal.

After while, Nat said she was ready for closing the hole. But Tony told us there was a bomb coming here. We had to stop it. So Tony would bring it into the hole then Nat would close it. I hope it would work right.

I saw Tony flying up into the hole with the bomb. Steve Clint Thor and I were at the ground and looked up. We could see the fire in the universe. The bomb blew up.

"Please come back Tony....please." I whispered.

"Close it." Steve said and Nat closed the hole using Loki's sceptre.

"Look!" I called out. Steve Thor and Clint looked up. There was Iron Man flying down. Yes! He was alive. But looked like he passed out. Someone had to catch him. Thor tried to catch him with his hammer. But before he did, Hulk jumped up and caught Tony. Hulk put him on the ground but he didn't awake. Come on Tony. Please...
I almost cried.

Suddenly Hulk roared and Tony woke up.

"Oh hey. Tomorrow we should have a party at my place. Everyone has to come." he said.

"We haven't finished yet Tony." I said to him.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor said.

"Yeah? Get in line." Clint said to Thor.

"We all have Thor." Natasha said and smirked.

"Let's kick the ass up" I said.

"Together." Steve said and smirked.

A/N

Thank you for reading! Your views votes and comments always mean a lot for me! Love you so much :)x

Btw did anyone watch Mission Impossible Rogue Nation? If you did, let's talk about it lol