18 Lady night

Warning : Mild (it's only a talk)

*a couple of months later*

Tony fixed his tower because it was broken after the fight in New York. Instead of Stark tower, he named it Avengers Tower. So we decided to move. Each members has a level. Even Thor has one. My level is high. Clint one is close to mine. He sometimes came here and spent on time with me.

But tonight Natasha and I had sleep over. When I asked her to join sleep over, she hated the words so I had to say lady night? Anyway she and I were sitting on the couch in my level with some food.

"So....how's it going with Steve?" I asked her.

She looked at ground and tried to hide her blush but I saw it.

"It's going well." She answered.

I smiled and took a drink from the table.

"How about you guys?" She asked as I drank.

"Same here." I said.

"So how was your first time?" she said.

"First time!?" I asked her back quickly.

Clint was not my first boyfriend in my life. He was second. My first one was just horrible. He was trying to use me for only my body. When I realized, I kicked him out. So I took this relationship with Clint seriously. I didn't want to rush. And he understood about it.

"I thought you were a virgin before Clint." she said.

I felt my cheek changing into pink.

"Still I am." I said shyly.

Nat opened her eyes wide and looked up to me.

"What? Really? You guys haven't...." I cut off.

"No, not yet." I shook my head.

"You've been dating him for about 6 months and you're still a virgin. Now I got something to talk to him." She said and stood up.

"No no no!" I quickly grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Rosy. Why?" She asked.

I made her sit down on the couch.

"Well....the last relationship I had was terrible. So I don't wanna rush this time. I do trust him and love him but I don't know when the right time is." I told her calmly.

"Rosy if you trust him and love him, don't be afraid. He loves you too. And he won't leave you after sex." She said.

I listened to her for a while. She was like she could read my mind. She understood my everything.

"Thank you Nat. You're such a good friend" I said as I hugged her.

She just smiled and drank again.