Chapter Eight - Creativity of a Canvased Student

Unknown...

"Now what would a little girl want with a big, tough Slytherin?" Marcus Flint asked me as I stood in front of him.

"Oh I am beyond little and to be clear Flint, I am not going to let a Slytherin like you push me around when I can make your life a living hell. Comprende?" I spat, venom laced within my voice. There was no way I was going to let a Slytherin like him, so disgusting, think he could hold something over my head. Flint ground his teeth together and just merely nodded in response, as he looked back down at the Hogwarts ground.

We were standing in the middle courtyard at Hogwarts, looking down at the green hills, the old bridge, the Forbidden Forest and the Black Lake, as the fountain played a somewhat musical tone in the background. But what caught our attention the most, were four Gryffindor's. Two were sat underneath an old, tall oak tree with books and papers strewn across the leaf littered ground, while two others were lounging in a grassy patch just gazing up at the clouds that strolled through the ever blue sky.

"I'll ask you one more time girly. What do you want?" Flint asked, as he looked down on me, annoyance written all over his face.

"The girl, Savannah. She's not good for him, so I want her gone," I replied as I flipped my curly hair over my shoulder, and then brought my hand in front of my face to examine my razor sharp nails.

"How do you suggest we do that beautiful?" Marcus asked me, as he got closer and smiled his sick, sadistic grin.

"'We'? You are the one that is going to get rid of Miss Chambers. You are the one who is going to regret crossing me if you breathe a word on this to anyone. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" I asked, as I sent the best death glare that I could muster. Then again, I did invent the best death glare in the history of Hogwarts.

"Crystal," Marcus started before he turned his attention back to the two Gryffindor's rolling around in the grass. "I know you think that I'm not smart and all, but I already know the perfect plan." I turned my attention away from the sickening sight before me and turned to Marcus.

"And what's that?" I asked, as he had perfectly captured my interest.

"It involves Oliver Wood, but for the plan to be perfected, we need to spend the rest of the school year perfecting it. What do you say curly?" He flashed his sad, disgusting smile and turned toward me.

I laughed, as I pressed myself closer toward him before bringing my knee up and nailing him in the groin.

"Perfect, but don't call me curly," I whispered as he fell to the ground and groaned in pain. I then flipped my hair over my shoulder again, as it was practically my signature move and moved away from the courtyard and toward the Great Hall for dinner. The only way Flint's plan was going to work, was if I continued being the same person that everybody knew and not to let anybody know what I had planned with Marcus.

I walked through the huge double oak doors and strutted into the quickly filling hall. I sat down at the table and waited for my friends to join me and the tables to fill with the delicious food. While I awaited, I pulled some parchment out from my cloak and unrolled it, reading the notes that I had made for my potions exam.

"You never did let me finish explaining how I was going to get rid of her." Marcus whispered as he slid in next to me.

"Well when you start getting hit on by the most disgusting person in the school, you kind of want to get out of there," I replied, as I didn't bother to lift my gaze from the parchment.

"Do you want to know or not?" He asked, as he started to get aggravated.

"Just because I don't want to talk to you, doesn't mean I don't want to know what your plan is. But then again, why do I care? I'm not even supposed to be involved." I bit back, as my gaze shifted ever so slightly towards his direction to indicate that I was interested.