The End

Chapter 27:

The End:

"Rose..." I started. I was speechless. I couldn't bring myself to do anything but wrap my arms around my sobbing best friend. The door creaked open and Ryan walked in, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked so sad and depressed. He took in the sight in front of him and his eyes darted to mine.

"Gia." He whispered. Rose pulled back from me and hurried out of the room. Ryan rushed over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I was speechless. I pressed my lips to his and let all of my feeling flow into it. I don't know how long we stayed like that but it ended when the door opened and Mrs. Baker rushed in.

"GIA!" She exclaimed and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. It was all I could do.

"Gia, it's good to have you home!" Cole and Danny smiled as I walked in the doors.

"Let's go to your room." Ryan muttered in my ear. I smiled and nodded, allowing for him to pull my along with him. I opened the door to a room that I hadn't seen in nearly three months. It looked exactly the same as I had left it but it was littered with presents and flowers. I smiled as I sat on my bed. I truly did have the best friends and family that anyone could ever ask for.

"I've missed you so much." Ryan muttered, putting his forehead against mine. I presses my lips to his.

"I've missed you to." I whispered. His smile lit up the room and I felt at peace. I had everything that I would ever need right here, right now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Last chapter! I'm not sure if I'm going to do an epilogue or a sequl so you let me know what you want! Either way, they will both be set in the future! Also, comment and vote on your favorite chapter so I know what people like! Also, check out my other book! Defining Maddi, I promise that is it soo much better than this story! Also, tell me what you think about it please! ANY and ALL feedback helps a ton!!!!