Kidnapping?

Chapter 13:

Kidnapping?:

I shoved him away and he fell backwards. He looked shocked as he fell. He jumped up and pinned me. I was to tired to fight. He flipped me over and handcuffed me. He then put a blindfold over my eyes and slung me over his shoulder. I screamed. He just chuckled. 

“It’s no use. Were the only one’s here.” Jake said. 

“This is kidnap you know.” I said angrily. He laughed again as he opened the door and when into the hall. We walked for a few minutes. In that time I had shook my head until my blindfold fell of and then I used a trick that I had learned to get out of handcuffs. Once I could see and had my hands free, I grabbed Jake around the waist and flipped his over. I heard the wind knocked out of him and when he was still in shock I pinned him. 

“Gia let me up!” Jake said. 

“No.” I replied. I got up and started to walk back to my room. I got only a few steps down the hall before Jake tackled me. He put something up to my nose and the world faded to black.

I woke up and looked around I was in a room that I had never been in before. 

“JAKE!” I yelled, standing up. He came out of the shadows and ran over and pinned me in a position that I had never seen before. 

“Gia you half to hear me out.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“It’s not like I have much of a choice.” I snapped. He looked please with himself. Little did he know that I was working a way out of this position. 

“Ok. That day that you walked in on me and Rose I had been having a really bad day. First off I was high and you had almost drowned. Then you ignored my calls and text. I was worried and mad. Then Carter said that you were missing and I thought that something bad had happened. I couldn’t breath. I felt like my heart would explode. I ran out into that storm. I found you and was to upset that you wouldn’t talk to me that I got mad and exploded on you. Then Blake explained what happened. But he never said that your dad had died! I was just so mad that I grabbed Rose and kissed her. I never meant to hurt you.” Jake said. I knew that he was lying.

“Your lying. I know that you are so don’t deny it. I heard Blake tell you when you were in the kitchen. You told Blake that you were going to apologize to me but you ran strait up to your room so that you could make out with Rose.” I said. I flipped him and then kneed  him where the sun don’t shine and the his ribs and then ran out of the room. I ran to my room and slammed the door and locked it. My phone when off and I looked at it. I didn’t recognize the number but I answered it anyways. 

“Gia?” I heard a voice ask.

“Yea? Who is this?” I asked.

“This is Seth.” He said. Seth? How the heck did he even get my number?!

“How did you get my number?” I asked.

“I’d rather not say.” He said with a chuckle.

“Ok. So what’s up?” I asked. We talked for a few hours before hanging up. Just sitting 

there talking with Seth made me forget about my problems and just be happy for a short 

while. 

I walked into the hall only to be ambushed by Carter, Cole, and Blake. They dragged me into Carter’s room and threw me on the bed. Carter and Cole each grabbed a hand and Blake grabbed my feet. I could easily get out but I decided that I would hear them out. I saw Jake come into the room and I flipped out of the boys grasp. I dashed out of the room and ran strait into Alex. He wrapped his arms around me and I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to get out of this one. He turned me around so that I wasn’t facing his chest and tightened his grip. I sighed in defeat.