Harry Potter

"Granger!" I yell across the room.

"Y/L/N!" She says smiling back, walking towards me.

"Its so good to see you again! Its been forever!" I say hugging my best friend since year one.

"Oh I know! But now we have all year to catch up! Harry and Ron are in the Great Hall, we should go say hi." She says taking my hand, walking towards the Great Hall

Once we walk through those giant door, I look around and smile to myself, its good to be home. I look and see Draco giving Hermione a glare, I see Neville trying to catch his frog like every year, and then I see Harry and Ron, laughing at something they had said.

"Hey guys!" I say running up and giving them both a hug.

"Y/N, oh its good to see you!" Harry says.

"Like wise Y/L/N." Ron says smirking at Harry

As we sit and chat, I keep seeing through the corner of my eye that Harry keeps staring at me. Strange, he's never done this before.

"Potter, staring at your girlfriend I see. Don't know what you're thinking but she obviously doesn't fancy you back." Draco says walking up to us.

"Malfoy I best be leaving." I say.

"And whys that Y/L/N? You can't do anything."

"How do you know? Ive got a mean punch and I probably no more spells than you. So do you wanna take the chance or just leave and still be in one piece."

Draco just huffs and walks away, his minions following close behind.

"Didn't know you could be so intimidating there Y/N." Ron says to me and winks at Harry.

"I didn't think so either. Im just so done with Malfoy that something needed to be done, and I seemed to be the first one to realize that."

"We've all realized it I think, just didn't want to take the chance I guess." Hermione says.

"Very true. Oh and Harry why did he call me your girlfriend?" I ask Harry looking him in the eyes.

"Tell her Harry, it's better now than later." Ron says nudging his shoulder.

"Alright. Okay well maybe Malfoy could be right, you could be my girlfriend. U-unless thats not fine with you, then j-just forget i said anything..." Harry finishes and looks down at the table.

"Potter, do you fancy me?" I say smirking.

"Of course he does Y/N I mean look at the guy." Ron says.

"Well good thing for Potter cause the feelings mutual." Harry looks up and smiles wide.

"A-are you serious?"

"As serious as your Godfather." I say winking.

And from that he asked me to be his girlfriend, and Ron was very pleased because he has kept Harry's secret for a while and thought he was going to explode if he had to go one more day with it. The rest of the year will defiantly be my favourite because now I have someone to hold my books...Totally kidding but it'll be great having someone to kiss everyday(;