Harry Potter

Words could not describe how much you hate Umbridge, and yes hate is acceptable in this situation.

You're always getting into trouble, and most of the time you don't even try. I mean yes you're in Slytherin, and yes you have an attitude but come on, detention with Umbridge? You'd rather have Snape. The only thing you look forward to is Potter.

Potter and you are always in detention with Umbridge together, you right lines together and you get scars on your hands together. Of course it hurts like Hell but hey, at least you're not doing it alone.

So alright, you fancy Harry Potter, but you're in Slytherin for crying out loud and he's in Gryffindor, so nothing will happen...right?

*detention*

"Harry?"

"Yeah Y/N"

"Don't me wrong Harry, love spending time with you here, but why does it always have to be detention? I mean, yeah it would look weird but come on, lets be friends outside Umbridge's office?"

"I would love that. What about tomorrow after breakfast, I have a free period, so do you, lets take a walk for a bit."

"Fantastic. I'll meet you under the tree." You say smiling, but it soon fades away once you see Umbridge's horrid face.

*next day after breakfast*

"Hey Potter."

"Hey Y/L/N."

"Hows your hand today?"

"Not as bad as last weeks, hows yours?"

"Probably worst than last weeks." You say laughing a bit.

"Did you go to the hospital wing then?"

"Well I had to, couldn't sleep cause of the pain."

"I wish you wouldn't get detention..." Harry says starting to walk, as you follow.

"Trying to get away from me hey Potter?" You say smirking.

"No no! Of course not. I mean I wish you wouldn't so you wouldn't...wouldn't get hurt." He says looking down at his moving feet.

You blushed, but didn't say anything right away, just kept walking in silence for a bit until you two came upon a lake.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"We're friends right?"

"Ye-yeah of course."

"Have you ever thought about what it would be like to fall in love with your friend?"

"I guess, yeah."

You didn't say anything after that, you felt as though you said what you've been thinking for a while without actually saying it. You notice from the corner of your eye that Harry is staring at you, so you look at him and smile.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I have this friend, and I fancy her. But she's in a different house than I am, and i feel as though people would find it weird. What should I do?"

"Well, I mean if you really fancy her, and you would do anything for her, than it shouldn't matter what house she's in, as long as you're happy and she's happy, thats all that should matter. And people would get over it quick, its not like they can stop people from being with one another.

"Brilliant." He says smirking and moving closer to you.

"But why Potter?"

"Because you're the friend I fancy."

"Brilliant." You whisper as you two kiss, and let me tell you, it was a kiss that needed to be done, because it was bloody amazing.

"HARRY!" You jump up and look at the voice that spoke his name, soon realizing it was the rest of the Golden Trio, Ron and Hermione.

"Harry what are you doing! She's a Slytherin!" Ron says pushing Harry away from you.

"Oh stop it Ron, let the two be, it's adorable!" Hermione says pushing Ron away.

"But-but she's the enemy!"

"Draco's the enemy you idiot. Not Y/N. Come on Ron, think of one time that she has been rude to you. If anything she's probably the nicest Slytherin they have." Harry says defending you.

"Yeah Ron! Remember last week when Draco was talking to you rudely, and Y/N told Draco to leave and he did?."

"Oh. Forgot about that. Sorry Y/N, no harm done right?"

You smile, "No harm done Ron."

You shake Ron's hand, hug Hermione and walk over to Harry where he grabs your waist pulling you close to him.

"So are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" Hermione asks.

You look at Harry and shrug. "I guess so, if Potter's fine with that."

"Sounds absolutely brilliant if you ask me." Harry says smiling, kissing your cheek.

After that you four walked back to Hogwarts, your hand is Harry's and as you approached, Draco questioned it but you told him to back off, and he knows what you're capable of so he lets it go pretty quickly. As for everyone else, they honestly didn't care, they cared more about getting Umbridge out of the castle, than you and Harry becoming a couple, and you and Harry were perfectly fine with that because if you think about it, I guess they accepted it in a way, and thats all you could ask for.