Fred Weasley

I miss him so much. He was my everything, my other half. The day he died, I died with him.

Fred Weasley was my best friend, my first love, and my last. It's been 5 years since he had died, and I don't know how I've gone this long without him. Why couldn't he have lived? He didn't deserve it!

Fred made me so happy it was unbelievable, his pranks made me smile and I loved doing them with him and his brother. Yes, Fred was childish at times but when he needed to be he was beyond serious. He was very serious about our relationship, he didn't want to lose me ever, but in the end it was the other way around.

I watched him die, I was right beside him the whole time until he took his last breath, and it was the hardest thing to do in my life. I watched the life slip away from his eyes. The last words he said to me, "I will always love you"

Thats all I ever remember lately, that last sentence. I wish I had died with him, it would have been so much easier, that way I wouldn't have to live in pain anymore. But i couldn't do that to my family. At this point though, I truly do not care. I love him, and want to be with him. And so here I am.

I am here, top of a tall building, looking down at the living life below. Tears flowing from my eyes, I take a deep breath, looking up at the sky.

"I miss you Fred. Gosh, I miss you. Everyday gets harder without you. I-I just want to hear your voice, taste your lips, hold you, one last time."

I sit down, curl myself up in a ball and cry. Soon I feel a presence, I jump up pointing my wand to the person in front of me.

"George.." I whisper.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I-I can't do this anymore George!" You say falling to the ground, him catching you in his arms as you continue to cry.

Minutes later you calm down and look at him.

"I miss him George, I-I can't do this, I can't live without him anymore."

"I miss him too Y/N, but killing yourself isn't the answer." George says, tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"It's the only answer I have! Life is too hard without him!"

"I know, I want to do the same thing..."

"You-you do?"

"Of course I do! He was my best friend, the only one i truly trusted with everything, and now he's gone. Who am I to do pranks with? Who am I to go to when Im having problems? I have no one anymore."

"George thats not true! You have me, Ginny, Ron, Percy, and your Mom and Dad."

"But they don't understand me like Fred did."

"Then what are we to do George?"

"Fred...He wrote me a note a few days before the battle, said to open it if something happens to him. So I opened it couple days later, and it said that if death came upon him that I had to take care of you, make sure you stay happy, pretty sure Im doing a horrible job so far." He said with a small smile.

"Oh George, no you're not! I am happy."

"Thats bull Y/N and you know that."

"Then what now George? We both lost our other half..."

Then there was a pause, we just sat there, holding each other, staring at the sky as if there would be an answer up there. We stayed like that till we could see stars and hear only the chirp of crickets.

"Would it be easier?" He asked.

"You mean?"

"Yeah..."

"I hope it would be, I mean, Fred is there, all of our lost friends are up there, you would think."

"Then should we?"

"Ye-wait what about everyone else? What will they think, imagine how hurt and upset they would be to lose two others..."

"I know, but it's just so hard to caring on living knowing he's gone."

"Then lets do it George, lets make ourselves happy again. Lets go see Fred." I say standing up.

"Together?"

"Together."

We walk hand in hand toward the edge of the building, look up at the sky and both say, "Here we come Fred." and we jump.

That was it.

********************

"FRED!" You scream sitting up in your bed.

"What! What! What happened! Y/N are you alright?!" Fred says sitting up, hugging you.

"You-you died, and-and me and George we-we, jumped off a building to be with you.." You say in between sobs

"Shhhh..... Y/N, its ok, Im here, George is here, everyone is here and alive, no need to jump off a building.

"I-I have to phone George and make s-sure he's ok. Wheres the phone?"

"Y/N its 3am."

"Fred where is the God damn phone!" You say getting up from bed, frantically looking for a phone.

You find the phone eventually without Fred's help and call George. He answers luckily and you ask if he's alive, and he just chuckles and tells you he is and that you have nothing to worry about. You feel relief and tell him sorry for waking him, he says its fine and that he'll see you tomorrow just to make you feel better. Feeling better you say goodbye and hang up.

You go back to bed and crawl in, cuddling against Fred.

"Did you really jump off a building for me?"

"Yeah, and I think I would if you actually died... Would you if I died?"

"Defiantly, can't live a day without you. Now, lets get some sleep. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Fred."

And you shut your eyes, smiling knowing that he is very much alive, along with his brother and everyone else. Couldn't ask for anything better.