Draco Malfoy

The Yule Ball is only in a couple of weeks and you were beyond excited! You still needed a dress but thats what today was for.

You are in Slytherin, a pureblood as well, but that does not stop you from being friends with the Golden Trio, but you and Hermione are closer, and doing everything you can together when you can.

You are walking into the Great Hall for breakfast when you spot Hermione reading. You walk over to her and sit down.

"Morning" You say filling your plate.

"Morning Y/N." Hermione replies not looking away from her book.

"So, since it's Saturday, we're aloud to leave the castle, I was wondering if you would like to join me in going dress shopping for the Yule Ball?"

Hermione finally stops reading, closes her book and puts all of her attention into the conversation.

"I would love too! I need a dress as well and shoes come to think of it. It'll be a grand time!"

"Yay! I can't wait! Do you have a date?" You ask.

"I do actually, what about yourself?"

"Well I guess? Im not too sure, Draco and I are dating but he has yet to ask me, I think he just assumes that we'll be going together and he doesn't have to ask."

You and Draco have been together for a couple years now. You're parents know one another very well so they are perfectly fine with your relationship. Draco indeed shows great emotions towards you than he has with anyone else in his life, but when it comes to being romantic, he doesn't do a very good job. But you don't mind, he tries and thats all that matters.

"Do you want him to ask you?" Hermione asks.

"It would be great if he would, but its Draco. I don't really expect it."

"What if someone asks you to the ball? Technically you can say yes."

"Thats very true, but Draco would be beyond mad. I can't do that to him."

"It still shocks me of how nice you are considering you're in Slytherin."

"Shocks me too" You say while smiling.

*monday morning*

On that Saturday you and Hermione both found brilliant dresses for the Yule Ball, along with fantastic shoes.

But now its time to practice dancing for the ball, and today Professor McGonagall is teaching us. We laughed when Ron was dancing with McGonagall, but now it is our turn to dance, so we begin looking for a partner. You look over at Draco but he's off with Pansy, you swear she is just trying to Slytherin his pants(; But you keep looking for a partner and then see Potter still sitting alone, so you walk over and hold out your hand.

"Mr.Potter would you do me the honours of dancing with me?" You say.

"I would be delighted." He says taking your hand smiling.

As you two are dancing and laughing because of how horrible you are, you notice Draco watching you, well Potter to be exact. He gets jealous quite easily no matter how many times he denies it. None the less you decided to ignore him and caring on having fun with your friend.

*after class*

"Y/N!" Draco says walking over to you.

"Draco!" You say mocking him.

You see him smirk from your comment but it soon goes away when Harry walks up to you.

"Thats was probably the most fun I had dancing Y/N, maybe we can dance a couple times at the actual ball?" Harry asks

"I would love that Potter." You reply smiling, and he walks away with Ron.

You look back over at Draco and he seems to be frowning.

"Draco whats wrong?" You ask, taking his hand into yours.

"Whats with you and Potter all of a sudden? It's like you too are dating." He says pulling his hand away.

"He's my friend Draco! It means nothing, and besides he likes someone. But you're the one who was dancing with Pansy." You say trying to defend yourself.

"She asked me Y/N, if I had said no she would have done something to you..."

"Oh....right, forgot about that."

When you and Draco first started dating Pansy was beyond upset, she wanted Draco all to herself and you apparently were now in the way of that. So when she found out, she went up to Draco and you and said that whenever she wants to do something with him he has no choice or she will hurt you. Not wanting to see you hurt, Draco agreed.

"Draco look, I love you, so stop being jealous. You're the only guy I want."

"Promise?"

"Of course." Then you two kiss and walk to your next class.

*the Yule Ball*

You watch as Hermione walks down the stairs towards her date and you are very pleased that it is Viktor Krum and you couldn't be happier for her. Now its your turn to walk down those stairs towards your boyfriend and date, Draco Malfoy.

You being walking and look up to see Draco smiling like theres no tomorrow. Then you see Harry and Ron also smiling at you. You couldn't feel anymore special. You reach the bottom and walk towards Draco.

"You look beautiful" He says kissing you on the cheek and taking you hand.

"And you looks very handsome" You reply.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

That night you had a marvellous time, you danced the night away. Yes you danced with Draco, but afterwards you saw that Harry and Ron were just sitting around doing nothing so you took them one by one and danced with each for a bit. The entire time Draco making sure they didn't do anything to you.

Now Draco and you were walking to the Slytherin Common Room.

"I had a wonderful time tonight Draco, thank you." You said kissing him.

"As did I Y/N" He said smiling into the kiss.

And that was that, the perfect end to the night. You just wished there were more of these dances.