George Weasley

"I hope this works." You whisper following the Weasley Twins.

"It will, stop worrying!." Fred whispered back, while George looked back and winked at you.

You three were best friends, and since you were friends with the Twins you were usually part of everyone of their pranks. Today you three were pulling a prank on Snape, thought it would be funny to dye his hair red.

"Fred how are we even going to do this?"

"We're putting something in his drink, we've told you this thousands of times Y/N!" Fred said getting annoyed.

"Well sorryy"

You were now in Snape's office looking for his drinking mug to put the powder in. You were look out, and the Twins put the stuff in the mug.

"He's coming!" You say.

You three quickly hide behind the giant door and wait for him to enter so you could run out. Snape walks in and you guys run to of the class room without getting spotted.

"That was so close!" Fred says running.

"But exciting!" You say laughing.

"You always put a positive spin on something so dangerous don't you?" George questions.

"Well ya! Its more fun that way!"

"You would think that you should have been a Slytherin then." Fred says smirking.

"Hey now, if she was we probably wouldn't have been friends." George says kissing your cheek.

You and George would always flirt, it's just what kind of friendship you have, but you always wanted something more. Yes this means you like George Weasley, but you want to know if he could possibly like you back.

"George?" You ask.

"Yeah?"

"Who do you fancy?"

"Thats an awfully random question there Y/N."

"Oh come on just tell me and then I'll tell you who I like."

"Yeah George! Tell the girl!" Fred says punching George in the arm.

"Alright, alright. Ill describe her, but no name ok? Then you describe the person you fancy."

"Deal. Now start describing"

"Ok. Well she's in Gryffindor, has beautiful Y/H/C hair, and stunning Y/E/C eyes. Personality is brilliant, and she always puts a smile on my face just by looking at me."

"Sounds like a fantastic girl." You say smirking knowing that he kind of just described you.

"Well, he too is in Gryffindor, has red hair, funny as hell, and loves to make people smile, including me." You say looking into his eyes.

Silence fills the hallway as you two just look at each other, but soon Fred gets impatient;

"Oh come on you two! You fancy one another! Kiss already!" Fred says pushing you two closer together.

"Hello, girlfriend." he whispers, his forehead on yours.

"Hello, boyfriend." You say back and then you lean in and kiss.

After what seemed like minutes, which was only seconds, you pull back and look at George.

"Well then, not so bad of a kisser are yah Weasley?" You say smirking.

"Not too bad yourself there Y/L/N." He says grabbing your hand walking towards potions, along with Fred.

There, you watch as Snape's hair turns red, absolutely brilliant and hilarious, but soon Snape finds out it was you three and sends you to detention, you're first detention with your boyfriend and many more to come.