Ron Weasley

"Thank you Mrs.Weasley." You say as you look down at the meal before you.

"Oh my pleasure Y/N, so glad you're here." She walks and sits down at the table

You look over at Ron and smile, life couldn't be happier really. Ron was probably the best thing to happen to you. He was ever so kind, and did everything he could to make you smile.

*two weeks later at Hogwarts*

You were walking down the hall towards the Great Hall for lunch. You couldn't wait to tell Harry, Ron and Hermione about what happened in potions, bloody hilarious.

"Hey guys!" You say and sit down.

"Hey Y/N." They all mumble looking down at there food.

"Everything alright?" You question.

You look at Ron but he is doing everything in his power to avoid eye contact with you. You look at Harry and Hermione and they are doing the same thing.

"Please tell me whats wrong." You say putting down your fork.

"Y/N...I-I don't know how to put any of this." Ron begins

"No you do Ron! How could you do this to her?!" Harry says getting up, grabbing your arm. "Im telling her myself, that way your face will be spared from blood."

Harry drags you out of the Great Hall to outside under a tree.

"What in the bloody hell is going on Harry?"

"Y/N... Ron, he uh. He's done something, and it's going to end your relationship with him, once you hear this." He looks down, holding his neck. "He, uh, doesn't love you anymore. Hermione and him, they fancy one another, and they kissed and everything. I saw it and all! I tried to stop them Y/N but he told me that he wanted to kiss Hermione, that he doesn't like you anymore. He-he wants to break up with you..."

You just sit down, under the tree, dumbfounded. You always knew him and Hermione had a special connection, but you never knew something would actually happen.

"Okay." Thats all you said. You cared for both Hermione and Ron dearly, and if it meant your heart being broken and there's being beyond happy, then thats what would happen. Let them be happy together, you will find someone, eventually.

"Wh-what do you mean okay?" Harry asks.

"I mean exactly what I mean. Okay. If they want to be together, then so be it. As long as they are happy thats all that matters right? Its not like I can do anything about it." You got up and walked back to the Great Hall again, and sat down in front of the two.

"Y/N, I-" Hermione began.

"Its okay, really."

"No its not! I took Ron away from you, Im a horrible friend."

"Hermione, you didn't take him away from me. I mean I always knew you two had something, I just didn't realize it would happen so soon. As long as you two are happy, thats all that matters. I will support both of you just as much as before. I will be alright trust me, I-Ill find someone so no harm done." You say tearing up a little. You look at Ron and smile. "Ron, don't worry about me, worry about your brilliant girlfriend, and I swear, hurt her and you will have to deal with me." You stand and motion him to hug you.

"Y/N. I-I don't know what to say other than Im sorry. I did love you, honestly, but Hermione-"

"I know. It's alright. Be happy and so will I. Friends forever right?"

He smiled and hugged you until you couldn't breathe.

You will always love Ron, but if this makes him happy, then by all means. They are truly cute together, it was like they were meant to be, and I was standing in the way. But now, now they can be happy together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok,ok I know this one sucked, but Im running out of ideas, if ya'll have any, please comment ideas, it would be greatly appreciated(:

Anyway, I hope you are liking all of these Imagines. Don't forget to vote(: