George Weasley

"Meet me at the Quidditch field after dinner." He whispers in my ear and exits the Great Hall.

"What was that about?" Ginny asks?

"Only God himself would know, I won't find out anything till after dinner." I say looking back at my homework.

I wonder whats in store for me after dinner, but knowing George, it'll be special.

*during dinner*

"Know where George is Y/N?" Ron asks filling his plate.

"No actually I don't. But he might be at the Quidditch field."

"Why would he be there?" Hermione asks.

"Wouldn't have the slightest clue. Told me to go there after dinner actually, he has something planned." I reply, wondering what Im in store for later.

*after dinner*

Apparently, Ron was involved in this plan, and Ron then told Harry and Hermione, so their job was to take me to the Quidditch field blindfolded, so here we are.

"How much further." I say almost tripping over a stone.

"Only a few more steps. And stop tripping on nothing." Ron says guiding me along.

"Please can I take the blindfold off?"

"Actually, you may." George whispers behind my ear, taking off the blindfold.

I turn too look at him, still curious why he had to bring me all the way out here.

"So whats the plan Weasley? Kidnap me? Kill me? Would have thought it would be somewhere a little more hidden." I say smirking.

"Oh don't you worry, its something much more special than that. So how about you turn around." And he turns me around and then I hear an explosion.

I look up at the sky, and its filled with colours, fireworks I presume. 

"George, why the explosions?" I say not taking my eyes off of the beauty in the sky.

"Thats just one part of this. The other part, well, you'll have to turn around for that." I turn back to face him and see the Golden Trio standing holding their wands so that its not so dark and pointing it in George's direction, where he holds a sign. 

Will You Be My Date To The Yule Ball?

"George... Im sorry but no..."

"Wait what?! After all of this? You're my girlfriend! You can't say no!" He comes over to me and holds my shoulders. "I-no! You have to say yes! This is-"

"George! Of all the people I thought you would be the one to know when I was lying, better yet take a joke! Of course I say yes, I mean, I am your girlfriend after all." I say smirking.

"Bloody hell Y/N, you can't freak a man out like that!" George says hugging you.

"George, I can't breath!" I say getting out of his grip.

"Right sorry. But you got me there darling."

"Oh I know, it was fun to see you worry like that." I say laughing.

"Ill get you back." 

"Oh I am aware of that, but its so worth it." I say taking his cheeks in my hands and pecking him on the lips.

"Now I am very tired, care to walk back with me to the common room?"

"I think not."

"Alright. Hermione, come on, lets leave." I say and lock arms with her, skipping back to the castle.

"Wait no! Thats my job, not Grangers!"

"It is today Weasley!" Hermione yells back, skipping along with me, laughter filling the air as we do.

By far the best night in weeks, and I am very excited for the Yule Ball, it will defiantly be interesting, but non the less, a great night.