how i met him...

you walked into a small side road cafe. you had just gotten this waitress job last month but it already felt like home. You got to meet all kinds of people out here. Alot of travelers.

As you were putting your uniform on in the back, you looked down at an engagment ring on your finger. You looked at it, you didnt really know how to feel about this engagment. John was a great guy, but he just wasnt... adventurous. All he wanted was to have a decent paying job, a stay out home wife and four children. You didnt want children, and you sure as hell didnt want to be a stay at home mom!

You walked back out front, serving a few truck drivers coffee. You looked back at the end of the bar and saw a tall, slender man just hunched over his plate, spining a knife on the counter top. You hesitantly walked over to him.

"Can i get you anything sir?"
The man looked up from his plate he gave you a evilish smirk, "nah sweetheart ill be fine."
You nodded and quickly went back to serving other costumers.

Ding Dong

You looked up at the doors and you instently lost your breathe. Two men walked in, one was taller then the other he had long burnette hair and creamy brown eyes. the other man was the one that got your heart racing. He may have been shorter then the other man, but that didnt bother you. He had short spiky dirty blonde hair. His eyes were a perfect warm green.

The man must have seen you starring because he looked at you and gave a soft smirk and a quick wink. They sat down in a booth at the far side of the room. You went over with a small note pad and a pen ready to take their orders. As soon as you got there they already had their orders ready.

"What can i get for ya fellas?" You said in a shy voice.
The taller man looked up and smiled friendly at you and said, "ill have a cesar salad with a coke please." You quickly jot that down on the pad, and looked up at the gorgious man.

"Yeah ill take the double cheeseburger with bacon and fries, oh! And your number." He winked and you noticed that his eyes were scanning your body. You blushed,nodded and quickly went to the kitchen to give the chef the orders. When you came back the man who kept flirting with you was at the bar waiting for you. You went up to him.

"Yes?"
"I never got your name."
You blushed and looked down shyly.
"My names (y/n)..."
He blushed and held out his hand.
"Dean, dean winchester."
You shook his hand and he gave you a quick kiss on the top of your hand. You let out a small giggle. He smirked more.
"So what time do you get off, sweetcheeks."
"Around 9.."
"Well do you mind if i give you a ride home?"
You couldnt help but laugh.
"And what if your some sort of serial killer?"
He laughed with you.
"And what if im not..." he leaned in so his mouth was a centimeter away from your ear, his hot breathe brushed across your neck. Sending shivers down your spine. "Only one way to find out..." he pulled away and went back to his booth smirking as he did so. You watched him walk away.

You couldnt believe how sexually attractive one man could be. He just made your knees go weak and you could feel that your panties had just gotten slightly wet. So many thoughts were running through your head:

Who is this man? And why do i want him so bad?

My first supernatural fanfic!! Hope you guys enjoy it! Ill try to keep posting as many updates as i can! Love ya all!! :D