Chapter One: Chizuro, Kidnapped

Shizuko's POV:

While it was dark we were just travelling through Kyoto looking for our father. He has been gone for months now, we got worried. So me and Chizuru-chan decided that we take matters into our own hands and fun him ourselves. We dressed ourselves in men's clothing and decide to act like guys, so we don't attract any unwanted attention. I just wear a wig but Chizuru only puts her hair up.

"Hey you! Why do you have weapons!?" Someone called from behind us. We turned and saw 4 samurai.

"We don't have time for this, Chi-chan. Let's go!" I said and grabbed her and and ran from them.

"Hey where do you think your going?! Halt!" They shouted and began chasing after us.

I can't use my powers in front of Chizuru! Damn! And I can't kill in front of her either! I thought. "Chizuru lets spit up and meet over there!" I said as I pointed at a restaurant.

"Okay! You take left and I take right!" She said.

"Just keep running and hide okay?!" I said and she nodded with a serious look of determination written on her face. I let go of her hand and went left.

As expected two samurai went after me and two went after her. I turned a corner and it was a dead end. I turned around and the men chuckled.

"Guess there's no where to go now is there?" One of them said and began laughing. They drew their blades and I did the same. I smirked.

"Hey! What's so funny?!" One asked.

"Nothing. Just that you're going to die today." And with that I proceeded to get behind them at a lightning fast speed and slit their throats.

I sighed and cleaned my blades from their blood on their clothing. I ran out of the alleyway and jumped onto the roofs of the buildings I jumped from one to another and saw something horrifying. My step-fathers creations.  A fury.

Those damn humans. I hate them. They try to become one of us through some medicine. Who would do that? A fury drinks blood. I have never drank blood before, I'm not a vampire!

Then I noticed something that made my blood stop. I saw Chizuru being cornered by one of the furies. I was about to jump off the roof when I saw someone stab the fury in the back. I clenched my teeth.

A Shinsengumi. And a real good one at that. I mean he's fine. If you know what I mean.

I noticed the coat he was wearing and it was the same as those damn furies. They somehow had gotten my step-fathers medicine because he's the only one who actually made the drink.

The man and more Shinsengumi came and pointed his blade at her throat. She fainted. I relaxed. At least they won't kill her. Yet at least. I won't let them touch her! I thought in my head.

I backed up a bit so they wouldn't see me. I followed the men through a forest, jumping from tree to tree, keeping a safe distance. They eventually came across a building that had more member of the Scumgumi. I hate them. They took Chizuru and fathers potion. Damn them. Thieves. Murderers.

I'm going to have to make a plan to get Chizuru back. I held my chin between my thumb and index finger. I'll need a mask. Don't want them finding out who I am. Different clothes. Because with these on I'll easily be spotted. I guess I'll be OK on clothes.

I jumped onto the wall that surrounded the facility. I slowly followed the human who was carrying Chizuru. He went into a room and was in there for about 5 mins. I'm thinking that he tied her up. And he doesn't look like the kind of person who wouldn't keep their bonds tight. He looks like he would try to suffocate the person!