Prolouge

Shizuko was running and running through the woods holding her younger sister's hand. Screams of agony and pain danced through the trees, as her village burned. She is Shizuko Yukimura. And this is how it all began.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuko was playing with her sister, Chizuru Yukimura, picking flowers on the edge of the village for their brother, Chizuru's twin Kaoru. They made a bouquet of purple, blue, white, and pink flowers that fit perfectly together.
Even though Shizuko is the oldest she was not chosen to be the next head of the family line, neither brother. Chizuru was chosen, and because of that she is shunned by the villagers. However her siblings bear no ill will towards this.

When Shizuko was 6 she was trained by her father, learning strategy and swordsmanship, but also learned music and dance from her mother as she was female and she was to be the next head after Chizuru. She grew up isolated and her only connections to anyone was her younger siblings.

Two years passed and Chizuru just turned 6 she was trained the same way as Shizuko. Shizuko helped her siblings in weaponry and martial arts because of her high skill in the subject.

Shizuko held Chizuru's hand as they ran through the village, earning strange looks from the villagers as they passed, but they were used to it.

"Kaoru-kun!" Chizuru says as she sees her brothers form in the distance, while waving the flowers.

Kaoru waved at the two girls. Chizuru handed him the flowers. "Thanks Chizuru-chan!"

This was her life, before they were attacked.

Fire rose from the homes of loved ones and screams filled the smoky night. Shizuko took the hands of her siblings and led them into the woods.

Chizuru tripped on a root and fell onto the dirt. Shizuko stopped and tried to help Chizuro up. She saw figures running towards them. She turned to Kaoru.

"RUN KAORU! GET OUT OF HERE!" She shouted.

"But I can't leave you!" He shouted.

"We will meet again." She said as she hugged him. "You have to live. Never forget me. NOW GO!" She said.

Kaoru hesitated as tears streamed down his cheeks. "I won't ever forget you! I love you!" He shouted as he ran off into the distance.

Shizuko turned and picked Chizuru up off the ground and ran from the screams of the burning souls of people. Her people.

She finally made it to a city. She stumbled in still carrying Chizuru in her arms. A man walked up to her. He reached out, but Shizuko moved back away from him.

"Who are you?" She asked the strange man.

He smiled warmly at her. "My name is Kodō Yukimura. Do you need help?" He asked with worry.

She nodded her head and fell forward, and let darkness consume her sight just as she felt a pair of arms hold her and her sister.