Coachella surprise / Teala Dunn

Teala Dunn.

Coachella surprise

Amanda's P.O.V.:

I'm super doper excited that I'm going to coachella with my friends and sister. I'm currently waiting for my friends to get over here so we could all go in the limousine that we rented.

Teala and Ricky made it, and said that Aidan and Tanner are two minutes away which literally is, because they're knocking on the door.

"I'm going to answer it." Teala offered and headed towards the door.

"HELLOOOO!" Obviously that's Aidan. DUHH.
"Hey guys come in." I shouted and they entered the kitchen where Ricky and I are finding some snacks.

Aidan and I had an argument recently ,but I don't wanna ruin our holiday anyways.

(A/N: I'm gonna change the real story a little bit 🙈.)

Teala said that she wanted to go to the toilet so she excused herself.

I quickly turned toward my friends.
"Do you know what's gonna happen?" I asked expecting them all to know the plan.

"Yup, but how are we gonna let them meet?" Aidan wondered.

"Well I arranged with him that he'll be the one welcoming us once we arrive to the house." I said so excited.

"Cool.... I guess that'll be the best surprise ever." Tanner added.

"Shuuuush." Ricky shushed us because teala came back.

"Hey guys what are we waiting for? When are we going? " she said excited as all of us are.

"For my sister duhhh!!" I stated the obvious, "she'll be here any minute."

We ate the snacks that Ricky and I prepared and talked about lots of random stuff. Aidan tried to talk to me about the matter but I said not now.
Just then we heard the door lock being turned that means it's time for us to leave wohoo.

"Lauren is here." I clapped my hands running for the door to rush her into changing quickly. We need to leave NOW!.

"Hey guys, nice meeting new faces." She said hi to my friends, she knew Teala and Aidan ,but she never met Ricky and tanner I guess.

"Hey." They said and Ricky went to introduce himself and give her a hug, which he did.

"C'mon Lauren we're gonna be late." I rushed her.

"Okay okay, chill.... I-I need to change real quick." She said before heading towards her room.

We went back to our chit chat and laughter until she came back and it was perfect timing because the limo is here too.

We went out and into the limo and observed the beauty inside. It was so fancy and beautiful.
The ride was so much fun we blasted some music danced in our seats, snapped some selfies and photos together, made some silly jokes and made some snapchat stories. We didn't know we were there until the driver turned his face to us and shouted through the loud music that's blasting that we're here.

I remembered that I should text him to get ready because he's already there from the morning.

His P.O.V.:

Amanda was texting me telling me to get ready because they arrived.

Amanda- hey we're here get ready.

Me- Ok thanks.

A- no problem buddy! ;)

I quickly checked myself in the mirror and grabbed her favorited flowers and went over to the door. I checked through the little windows beside the door that they arrived in the driveway and they were grabbing their stuff.

I waited for a couple more seconds till they started to walk toward the door and I huffed one last time from being nervous and pulled my shirt doing fixing it.
I grabbed the door knob and turned it just in time.

"Welcome home guys." I said smiling and searching Teala's face for her reaction.
She didn't seem fazed looking down but in matter of milliseconds I saw her face change expression and turned her face up real quick. That was the cutest thing ever.

All her friend were observing her action too. They all knew about the surprise.
"NOAH!!!!" She widen her eyes and dropped her bags and ran and jumped to hug me.
I caught her just in time, laughing.
"Yes that's me!!" I chuckled and span her around. It was and absolute happy moment.
I put her down and looked at her face seeing a couple of tears running down her cheeks.
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I said rubbing her tears away. And hugged her again.
"Awwwwwwwwwwe" all of her friends awed at her and had their hands on their heart Ahahah.

"Nothing, those are tears of happiness." She smiled up at me and hit my arm since she's shorter, "why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"It wouldn't be a nice surprise, would it?" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Her friends were about to awe again but I glared at them. "Don't" and then laughed.
"C'mon lets get inside and settle." She said before grabbing her bags and walking inside their house. With the gang and us right behind her.

We got settled and sat around in the sitting room chatting about random stuff
"You guys saw Teala's face when she saw Noah?" Tanner said laughing.

Teala blushed and snuggled more into me. " oh c'mon I didn't expect him to be here."
"It's okay it was cute." I said, "and don't awe us or else?"

We laughed and talked and made jokes it was a fun day.
But the real fun starts tomorrow at the coachella events!!

Teala's P.O.V:

OMG, O M G , this was the best day of my life. When I first saw Noah I thought I was dreaming because to be honest I grew tired and sleepy from the long trip. But then when I blinked a couple of times and looked up again he was there, the human him.
I of course thanked and hugged all my friends for the best surprise.
"But seriously guys, thank you so much." I blew a couple of kisses at them.
"No problem tuck!" Aidan said laughing.

Coachella is gonna be awesome especially with my bf here and my group of favorite people and friends. This is gonna be fun and exciting.
Played so many games and at night we remembered that we didn't have anything in our system since the morning so we ordered three large pizza and let's hope they're enough.

After we finished we decided of the sleeping arrangement and came to a decision that all three of us girls in a room and the rest can divide themselves in the two bedrooms left.

Let me tell you we've had one heck of a weekend. We sang to our favorite songs, saw our favorite artists performing and had the best and most delicious food in the world.

Hope we make it next year too.
-------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is a new update, hope you like it, teala and Noah's fans please reads this and give me your opinion.

I'm Refa,
My Twitter: @RefaaMKa
Instagram: Refa96_
Tumblr: refa96
Snapchat: refa96

Thank you and please vote.