Con Artist - Dan Howell

Requested by Gamefreak88

Third Person POV.

Being a con artist isn't that easy.

Running from one place to another... making money in the world isn't easy.

At least for Daniel.

He now lives in New York.

Apparently, London was a little too familiar about him, so out of the UK and into up state NY was the place to go.

A great place for you, too.

Art.

It's your thing!

You're also a business woman; a museum is opening soon and you're the one to get it ready.
Also, some of your art'll be there.

"Gotta go fast." You murmur to yourself as you slide into your black, business jacket.

With a pair of black khakis, you throw on some heels and your phone in your pocket, running out your apartment door.

"I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late," you repeated as you get a taxi.

Hopping in, you sigh in relief.

"Where to?" He asked.

"There's a new museum opening up tonight, you know where that is?"

The driver nods and takes you there.

On the way, you get a message from one of your workers.

Yes, your worker.
You were kind of the boss.

-Hey, the piano player has arrived and the after-math of the opening will take place at the restaurant across.

Replying, you arrive at the museum.

-just got here, thank you for setting things up!

Walking out the taxi, you pay the t.   driver and sigh as the car leaves.

Walking up the steps, you enter the two glass doors.

Although, the door has a sudden stop, it hitting a man, making him fall to the floor with the sound of a thud.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" You chuckle, helping him up.

"No, no, it's fine." He laughs, standing up.

You can tell he has an accent, but not a New York one.

His eyes widen in surprise as a smirk alines across his face. "And who might you be? Madam?"

"Oh, I kind of run this party. I'm the one in charge and some of my art is placed up here. And you? Why are you here?"

"Well, I'm assuming you know of me, considering one of your workers told me 'I'll let the boss know that I've got the entertainer', I'm that guy." He smiles, pulling out his hand for a handshake. "Dan."

Pulling out yours, you shake his, "I'm boss. Also known as Y/N."

He chuckles, stepping back and removing his palm from yours. "Well, I guess I better go practice before the... people get here."

"You better." You nod.

"Ciao." He smiled, turning back towards the White, Grand Piano.

"Hmm." You hum to yourself, turning back to do some paper work.

Just because you were busy at one part of your job, doesn't mean you don't have other things to take care of.

As you went and sat at a desk in the front of the entrance, you began to straighten up your papers and grab a pen, reading through your papers.