The Book Signing - Dan Howell

This one is really bad but the others r ok :)))))
Requested by SuuperSuee

Ice Breaker - The Book Signing

Third Person POV.

Being the 22 year-old child that you are, you're a little too excited for this meet up.

You're two favorite YouTubers, Dan and Phil, are doing a book signing.

Waking up was already a hassle for you because of your mini-panic attack, how are you going to go through getting ready?

The meet started kind of early (12:50 to be exact) so that was a start.

Waking up at 8:30 AM gave you a few hours to worry, shower, do hair, make-up, worry for clothes, get dressed, and drive to the nearby Barnes and Nobles.

After a cold shower to wake you up, you wrap the towel around your body for a cover up and start to brush out your hair.

Although you were interrupted by the noise of your stomach.

Running over to the kitchen, you grab a bowl to start your breakfast, forgetting you were in a towel.

Looking down, you blush to yourself. "Oh," you laugh.

Going back to the restroom to put on undergarments and a robe on top, you get back to your cooking.

If you want to call cereal and milk cooking.

After having the breakfast ready, you scroll through your Twitter feed as bites of cereal go through your mouth.

Can't wait to meet AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire today at the signing!
Retweeted by Danisnotonfire
Retweeted by AmazingPhil

Lots of tweets like that were being replied to and retweeted by the two men.

Maybe I should tweet it?

Shrugging at your newly thought; you start to type.

Can't wait to take pictures with two men i don't know #yay AmazingPhil Danisnotonfire

They might not even reply. You think to yourself, scrolling some more.

Loosing yourself in the tune of your phone, you notice your bowl being empty and the time on your Phone.

Oh shit.

11:50

Running out of your seat, you run into the bathroom, your box of make-up ready to be used.

Throwing on the cream and powder quickly, you go for the eyeshadow.
Shaking and worrying that you're going to be late, you run your fist over your eye as you search for the mascara.

Opening it, once it was found, you move it over to one eye and do as you must.

Looks fine to me. You think as you dip the mascara again, ready for the next eye.

When you go to concentrate in the mirror, your vision adjusts and you realize what has happened.

I smeared my make-up.

"Fuck, fuck, shit, damn it!" You shout to yourself, going through your box as you glance at the time.

12:14

There's no time for this.

You run that eye with mascara and anything else usual, wiping here and there to fix the mess.