Fall 16: Maple Soup

Lenka Kagamine's Point of View

We have arrived our homeland, Japan.

I'm going to accompany Mikuo to his home because I am his doctor after all.

"You don't need to trouble yourself to me.... find your so called fated love." He said bitterly to me.

"What are saying Mikuo? you are not troubling me and I'm your doctor! Love can wait." My tone was a bit high... it just irritates me when he say those kinds of things to me as if I'm love sick! Ugh! I can't handle such a guy with this annoying personality.

As we walked down to the streets we happen to pass by at our old collage.... where we used to study. I stared at the building and smiled. This sure bring back the memories we used to share... Mikuo and Rinto. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Let's get going, Mikuo. You still need to drink your medicine when we got to your house." I continued my walk but Mikuo caught me by the arm.

"Wanna go inside?" He smirked and pulled me in the gate.

"H-Hey Mikuo! We're trespassing!" I tried to catch my breath while running.

"We're not! because we were students."

"IDIOT! we WERE!" He just smiled and pulled me close to him.

"Cooperate or get caught?" We hid behind a bush.

"Sigh... no can do, I'll just cooperate." I smiled at him. "Good girl." He smirked. He crouched and made a hand language as if his saying is follow, so I followed him at his back.

We sneaked in the school. Hiding behind the lockers, vending machines, even trash bins. This is quite scary yet exciting. This is like our good ol' days when we were collages... when we were cutting class in the biology class... it was sure the most boring class anyway...

As we sneak in the school we went up to the roof top.

"We made it without sweat..." Mikuo sat down to the floor and lay himself down.

"Wow... just like the good old days..." I said cheerfully and laid my self beside him. Looking the sky with him.

We just stared at the sky and feeling the warm wind dancing with our hair.
I silently looked at him. He's looking at the sky emotionless with his poker face as usual. My eye lids were dropping as I watch him. My heart skipped a beat and blood flows up to my cheeks... I can't avert my eyes to him. I always wondered to myself how did I even fell in love with this moron?

Then he moved his face towards my direction and our eyes met. My heart started to beat fast and faster. My eyes were round and I felt a little nervous... his eyes are directly looking at me. Observing every little inches of my eyes. He watches how I would react. I can't hold on this any longer... my heart would explode at any moment. He went near to my face. His gaze were staring directly at me as if his saying....

"Lenka...." He whispered gently and moved his fingers to my left cheek. "Will you be...." My heart was beating so loudly and my mind was filled with air.

Then the bell rang. We were startled and averted my gaze away from his. What was he going to say?  Will you be...? what?! He stood up and lend his hand to me. "Come on. Let's get going." I just looked at him and blushed. "I don't need your help I can stand up!" I stood up on my own feet. We went outside of the school without getting caught.

As we walk my heart was still beating fast from what happened today. I just can't stop thinking about it. What was he even trying to say to me?!

"Lenka..." He called.