Fall 5: Sunset

Miku Hatsune's Point Of View

I woke up in my bed. I looked at the clock... it's still 3:30 am. I turn off the alarm clock and stood up on my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After I bathe, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. While cooking I remembered that 'he' is here.... sleeping on my brother's room. Is he already awake? I wonder if his fever has already gone....

When I finished cooking our breakfast I putted it in the tray and went to my brother's room. I opened the door and came in... the time I entered I blushed so red at what I just saw....

"M-Miku?....."

"I....I.... I"M SO SORRY!!!"

"W-wait, Miku!"

He grabbed my hand and he accidentally slipped himself to his dropped t-shirt... I fell from the floor but not hurting my self much because he is hugging me and supporting my head not to bump my head to the floor....

"Miku, are you alright?" He asked very worried....

I can't answer him properly because... he is above me... and topless.. my heart started to beat rapidly and my mind just went full blank. I can't think straight at all. I can't look at him in his eyes but I can't also look at his body.... his shoulders are broad that I can't even be seen here.... he may be shorter than me but... when I look at him... I couldn't tell at all that he is this short... he more like a man... He gazed at my eyes.. I can't stop blushing... he is so close to me and our body contact.... I can feel his warmth around my body... did I caught his fever too? maybe not... because when I'm around him... my heart races and everything goes colorful and bright.... and as he is near me I can feel his warm...

He went closer to my face... I can hear it... I can hear our heart beat synchronizing and blending.... his warmth is like the sunset.... no.... Len... don't go near me... I can't handle this feeling anymore.... just what is this? what is this I'm experiencing right now? I want to know more about this.... I need to learn more about you, Len...

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a very soft tone

"Y.....yes."

He pressed his lips to mine... he kisses me so gently and his lips are so soft... his body's warmth... I can feel them... I need... I need you, I'm being addicted to him...

This fantasy.... I need you.... Len.

He released our kiss. He looked at my gazed... as if his asking more... I pulled him and hugged him. I know it to myself... I can't anymore look at his eyes anymore.... because whenever he look at me I have a feeling that I might go crazy.... what have you done to me Len?

"M-Miku!! I can't breath!!"

"Oh.... I'm so sorry!"

"Phew! I thought I'm going to passed out...."

I looked at him.... he maybe small but.... he is so manly.... I can't handle it anymore... my chest feels hurt but it's different... it feels good in the same time. When I'm with him, everything goes bright and colorful at the same time my heart goes fast... fast as the wind blowing the leaves in a red maple tree....