Fall 8: Miracle Rain

Len Kagamine's Point Of View

During lunch break I was in the library reading a book while waiting for Miku. While I was waiting I saw those bullies went inside the library so I hid myself behind the bookshelves.

"Hey did that brat really have a girlfriend?"

"Yes I saw him with a green haired girl kissing each other under the maple tree last week."

"So we just have to snatched her away and forced her to do something nasty so that pipsqueak will break apart! ha!"

"Yeah let's go to her classroom later dismissal time."

"Let's go eat our lunch in the canteen!"

"Then why did we ever went here, you jerk?!" He pulled his minion's collar

"S-so that no one will hear our conversation, right? because students don't actually hang out at the library even the teachers during break times!!!!"

"Hmp! let's go!" They left the library. When I heard what are they going to do I was stunned for a moment but I immediately went back to my senses.... I need to keep Miku safe and away from those bastards...

That's what I thought.... but I failed... it's already dismissal time

But now I'm badly wounded inside the gym's storage room. When I tried to stop them... They punched me many times until I lose my consciousness.

"DAMMIT!" I shouted while laying at the floor..... I can't stand up... my whole body hurts and blood flows out on my wounds... I spaced out at the ceiling of the gym... I started to think to give up... give up my love to her... I can't even protect the girl that I love so much.... did she already went home safety? is she laughing? happy? or....? tears flows in my eyes... tears? why am I crying?

"Miku..... are you crying too?" I cried out sadly. I just want to hear her voice....her lovely voice.... Miku.... Miku.... I... need you....

"Len..... Where are you, Len?..." I heard a voice.... a sweet voice... the voice of the woman I love.....

I stood up immediately but carefully just not to open my wounds more widely. I tried to open the gym's door and hoping it's not lock outside. I turned the door knob.... it's open. I went outside of the storage room. When I went out it's already dark and raining so hard.... is Miku is still inside the school? no.... maybe not... she might went home already because I told her to go home early today... sigh... maybe I was just hearing things.... I walked and walked.... until I reached the maple tree.... my eyes got wider from what I just saw....

"....M-Miku?.... Miku!" I shouted loudly and ran at her direction. She faced at my direction... when I'm getting closer I saw her tears rolling down to her eyes... w-why is she crying? I hugged her as soon as I reached her. Then she continued to cry and cry..... I looked at her face.

"Miku, why are you crying?" I asked worriedly. She just leaned at my shoulders and continued to cry. I have no choice but to remain silent and hugged her under this maple tree. I'm just glad that she is safe and here... right here close to me....