Chapter 36: Nothing can seperate us

Reader's POV
Star and Marco never slept last night because they never had slept apart ever since they were together. Marco went downstairs were he saw Star on the table. It was 4:15am. Marco went up to Star and kissed her head.
" Good Morning Star" said Marco sleepy.
" You didn't sleep either" asked Star.
" No, I couldn't. I usually have your soft hair on my neck that I fall asleep fast.
" I usually have your warm chest leaned against my head" said Star.
" Star" said Marco.
" Yeah" said Star.
" Wanna go to sleep?" asked Marco.
" We can't remember your parents put that rule" said Star.
" I rather get thrown out of my parents house than have no sleep and be sleeping without you." said Marco.
" I miss you too, but I want to stay here and get along with your parents so no" said Star as she got up and walked into her room.
" Star wait" said Marco as he went after her.
" What?" asked Star as she opened her door.
" What just happened?" asked Marco.
" Uhhh" said Star closing her door.
" Wait Star" said Marco as he put his foot in the way of the door.
" What Marco?" asked Star.
" Let me in" said Marco.
" Why?" asked Star.
" Please" said Marco.
" Fine" said Star as she opened her door.
Then Marco entered her room and Star sat on her bed.
" Marco I am tired please go away" said Star.
" Okay but first I am gonna do something" said Marco as he sat next to Star.
" Marco you have to be in your room please go" said Star.
" Okay I will leave" said Marco getting up and leaving Star's room.

Star's POV
I need to stay as far away as possible from him. I love him but he needs to stay away. I love the Diaz's and I would not want them to hate me for not following there rules. So Star promise yourself that no matter what you will not let Marco in your room.
Then I feel soft comfortable arms wrap around my body. Then I turn around to face Marco.

Reader's POV
"MARCO" said Star.
" What?" questioned Marco.
" Go away please" said Star begging to cry.
" Why are you crying Star?" asked Marco.
"Because I don't want to be with you" said Star crying harder.
" Star please" said Marco.
" Get out" said Star.
" Why?" asked Marco.
" Because I don't want to lose you. Please Marco leave." said Star.
" Okay for you my princess" said Marco kissing Star's cheek and leaving her room.

.........Time Skip........

Marco and Star got no sleep in the night at all.
" Marco, Star breakfast is ready" said Mrs. Diaz.
Then Marco came downstairs and sat at the table.
" Ah Hijo what happened to you" asked Mrs. Diaz,
" I didn't sleep mama" said Marco.
" Why not?" asked Mr. Diaz.
" Because I didn't have the most beautiful and best person I have ever known next to me" said Marco.
" Speaking of Star were is she?" asked Mrs. Diaz.
" She is probably upstairs sleeping. I will go get her" said Marco getting up from the table and walking up the stairs like a zombie.

Mr. and Mrs. Diaz POV
"Did you see him?" asked Mrs. Diaz.
" Yeah he looks tired and devastated" said Mr. Diaz.
" I wonder whose bright idea was to put rules" said Mrs. Diaz sarcastically.
" Hey it was just a prank but I thought they would crack in the night but they didn't. Do you think they will keep going like this?" asked Mr. Diaz.
" I don't know why don't you ask them" said Mrs. Diaz again sarcastically.
"Oh come on it's not all my fault" said Mr. Diaz.
" Yes it is all your fault. I am gonna go tell them it was a prank" said Mrs. Diaz.
Then Mrs. Diaz walked upstairs and opened Star's door. When she opened it she saw Marco and Star snuggling and sleeping. Then she closed the door and went downstairs.
" Did you tell them?" asked Mr. Diaz.
" No, they don't care and they shouldn't" said Mrs. Diaz.

Marco's POV
I walked upstairs and then entered Star's room where she was awake and snuggling with a pillow.
" Hey"
" Hey Marco" said Star really tired.
" You wanna know something" said Marco.
" What" said Star removing the pillow from her arms.
" I don't care" said Marco.
" Don't care about what?" questioned Star.
" I don't care about what my parents said about the rules. I want to sleep with you because I love you." said Marco as he sat down next to Star and wrapped his arms around her.
" I don't care either" whispered Star as she snuggled into Marco's chest.
Then they both fell asleep peacefully.