Chapter 20: The day before GRADUATION

Reader's POV
Star and Marco woke up because of the sent of pancakes and syrup. They both came out of there rooms and went downstairs running. When they see the table full of stakes of pancakes they take a seat. Mrs. Diaz was cooking them especially for Marco and Star since there GRADUATION was tomorrow. Star and Marco ate pancakes until they got full.

......Time Skip.......

Marco then went to his room and threw himself on the bed. Then Star's mom was calling on his mirror and he answered.
"Hello" said Marco.
"Hello Marco" said the Queen.
"Why are you calling me instead of Star?" asked Marco with curiosity.
"I would like to speak to Star but her mirror is off so I was wondering if you could call her." said the Queen.
"Okay" said Marco as he opened the door and called Star.
"Can you excuse us Marco" asked the Queen.
"Yes" said Marco as he left to the living room.

Star's POV
"What?"
"Yes you promised years ago" said the Queen.
"But mom please. I love him. I can't do that." said Star.
"You promised Star." said the Queen.
"Yes mom"

Reader's POV
Star the turned off the mirror and threw herself on Marco's bed and began to cry.
"Why" Star mumbled repeatedly.
Then Marco came in and saw Star on his bed.
"Star are you okay" asked Marco as he sat next to her.
"Yeah I am fine." said Star.
"You don't look fine. Tell me." said Marco.
"Well I can't." said Star.
"Why" said Marco.
"Because it will break your heart" said Star as she began to cry.
"No it won't" said Marco as he hugged Star.
"Whatever it is we can solve it together" said Marco.
"Okay" said Star.
"What is it" said Marco.
"Well after GRADUATION I promised my mom that I would take my responsibility and be Queen of Meuni" said Star as she began to cry harder on Marco's chest.
Marco was shocked and don't move.
"I know you hate me now and you would leave me but I just want you to know that" said Star as she got interrupted by Marco.
"I don't hate you Star. I just don't want you to leave." said Marco.
Star then kept crying.
"You don't get it since I am going to be Queen I need a king so the Queen picks who I marry." said Star as she looked at Marco.
"They can't do that" said Marco.
"Yes they can they are my parents and they decide who I marry" said Star.
"I won't let them" said Marco.
Then Star fell asleep on Marco's bed.
Then Marco got up and grabbed Star's dimensional scissors at opened a portal to Meuni. He then went strait to the castle and saw the king.
"I would like to marry you daughter so please pick me to be the prince for you daughter" said Marco to the king.
"I would pick you but I can't because the person has to be a prince. I would but the Queen is the one that picks." said the King.
"We're is she" asked Marco.
Then Marco walked away from the King and he saw the Queen.
"Please pick me to be your daughters husband." said Marco as he walked up to the Queen.
"I am sorry but I have already chosen who and they are a prince so be gone before I never let you see my daughter again." said the Queen and pointed to the door.
Marco then walked away and left the castle. He then opened a portal to his room and jumped in. Marco then saw Star sleeping and sat next to her.
"I love you so much I will never let them take you away." whispered Marco and gave Star a kiss on the forehead.
"Please don't leave" said Star.
"Okay" said Marco as he wrapped his arms around Star and she fell asleep again. Then Marco fell asleep.

Authors Note
Hey guys. I said I would update if I got 1.50k views. I did so I dedicated this chapter to all of you for reading. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. If I get 2.50k views I will update another chapter. Hope so. THANKS FOR READING!!!!