Chapter 3: Revenge

Marco went to Star's room and saw Star sleeping. He scooted next to her. Then she woke up and tilted to her side. Then she saw Marco. They were touching each other's noses.

" You are so beautiful" said Marco.

Star looked at his brown eyes. Then she kissed him in the mouth. He blushed. She then stopped kissing him and hugged him. He was still blushing.

.......Time Skip......

It was lunch time and Star and Marco where eating in the same table as yesterday. Then Jackie and Oscar past by and didn't say anything.

"What happen to them all you did was hit them once." said Star.

"I don't know what happen. Maybe they are scared." said Marco.

......Time Skip.....

The last bell rung. Marco waited outside for Star to change her books. Then suddenly Jackie and Oscar got five other guys to beat up Marco. Marco was devastated. He had a bunch of black and blues everywhere. They all left and Marco was thrown on the floor. Then Star came out and saw Marco thrown on the floor bleeding.
She screamed and said "MARCO!!!!!, someone call 911."

Then she sat next to him crying. She held his hand tightly.

Marco's POV

Everything hurts, but the thing that hurt the most was seeing Star there feeling guilty for me. Then it all went dark. I had a dream that Star felt so sad that she kept hurting me that she decided to return to Meuni. She felt sad leaving me, but she knew it was for my safety. Then I woke up at the hospital were my mom and dad were staring at me.

Third Person's POV

"Me HIJO!" said Mrs. Diaz.

"Where is Star?" asked Marco.

" She is outside worrying about you, but she can't enter because the hospital won't let her." said Mrs. Diaz.

" Why, I am the patient. Let her in. Please!!! Said Marco hysterically.

"HIJO CHILL!!!!" said Mr. Diaz.

"I want to see her." said Marco.

"We will see what we can do." said Mrs. Diaz and Mr. Diaz.

They left Marco rest and then he fell asleep. After that he had the same dream again. Then his parents came in and told him that they were leaving because visiting hours were closing.

After a while Star came in without being seen by a nurse or doctor. Marco was sleeping.

"I put you into all this, I am so sorry Marco." said Star crying.

Marco then woke up.

"Don't leave me Star." said Marco.

She then looked up with emotion yet with tears in her eyes.

"I love you Marco. I would never leave. I want to spend everyday with you." said Star.

Marco smiled.

" I love you too,Star. Don't leave the hospital." said Marco.

"I wasn't planning on leaving.". said Star.

Then she leaned her head on his stomach and fell asleep. He also did.

Author's Note

Sorry for a short Chapter another one is coming soon.