Chapter 21

Perries POV...

I was going over the text a million times. Who is this?! Im starting to get really freaked out. My phone went off again.

From: Unknown

Go to bed babe. It's late.

How does he know im up..?

I looked around but there was no one. I looked outside the window and still no one. Then it occurred to me that this was a prank from Zayn. That boys gonna get it...

I walked into his room and he was sleeping. Typical Zayn. I am getting a little tired now.

I layed down next to Zayn and fell asleep.

-----------------------------

I woke up and saw Zayn wasn't sleeping next to me. I got up and went out to the kitchen but he wasnt there. There was a note on the counter though.

Good morning babe. I went out to the store to pick some food up. I might bring Niall back with me.

-Zayn

I wonder how long ago he left. Oh well. I got dressed with the clothes Zayn brought back with me when i left them in the hotel. I was in the kitchen making some toast. I put them on a plate and sat down on the couch.

I was flipping through tv shows when the door opened. I looked over and Zayn and Niall were hauling bags in.

"Hey do you guys need help?" I asked.

"No we brought them all up" Niall said.

I nodded and Zayn came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning love"

"Morning" I said then i remembered the text.

"Hey Zayn.."

"Yeah babe?"

"You almost gave me a heart attack last night" I said sounding a little annoyed.

"Oh god! What did you two do last night?!" Niall interfered.

I looked at him disgusted but laughed a little bit. "Nothing" i said

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked

"Those texts you sent me!" He looked confused.

"I was sleeping! I swear i didn't text you anything!" I can tell when he's lying and this wasn't one of those times.

"Oh okay. Sorry. I thought it was you" I said slightly embarrassed.

"What did they say?" Niall asked and Zayn nodded.

"Nothing really. I was just in the kitchen and it went off and i wasn't expecting it to go off like that" I lied.

"Are you sure?" Zayn said.

"Yeah it's totally fine" I said. Luckily im not a bad liar. He just shrugged it off.

If it wasn't him then who was it? Oh god.

"Well im going to go back to my flat. We can hang out later, okay?" I asked Zayn

"Yeah sure" Zayn said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye Zayn"

"Bye Perrie" He said as a left. I was glad he didn't question my sudden leaving.

I realized i didn't have my car so i started walking. I was on twitter looking through my mentions and i followed a couple of people.

I made it back to my flat and got in. Jade was sitting in the living room and sat down next to her.

"Hey Pez"

"Hey. How ya doin'?" I asked. We looked at each other and giggled a little at my question.

"Good i guess. Im glad i got to talk to Harry last night"

"Me too. I honestly think you too would be the cutest couple ever"

"Aww thanks" She said while blushing. "You and Zayn are adorable" I felt like we were 8th graders and talking about the cutest couple in our grade.

"Well im going to go to the store. Want to come?" Jade asked me

"No i kind of just want alone time to think.."

"About what?" Jade asked

"Well last night i got some texts and i thought it was Zayn pranking me but it wasn't him"

"What did they say?"

I showed her the texts.

"Thats weird..." I nodded in agreement.

"Well i will be back in about an hour. Okay?"

"Okay i should be home" I said and winked at her.

"You better" She laughed "If you do leave tell me"

"Yes mum" I said and stuck my tongue out and then she left.

I got a random burst of energy. I decided to go for a walk outside. It was pretty nice out so i put some shorts on instead of my jeans and some shoes that were comfortable to walk in.

I locked the door behind me as i left and then put some headphones on and turned some music on.

"Im gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. If things go wrong, we can knock it down."

Ed Sheerans Lego House started playing. I love this song.

I was walking after a couple more songs passed. I went to sit down by a bench. I was in a park area but back by the tree area.

I was sitting there and i could feel a presence behind me. I turned my head around but when i did something got put over my eyes. I tried to scream out but something covered my mouth and my screams sounded muffled. I couldn't move my arms because they got tied really fast.

"Shut up" A voice said.

Tears were coming out of my eyes and soaking the cloth that was over my eyes but i kept quiet.

I felt 2 arms pick me up bridal style and i could tell we were walking somewhere.

I was so scared. I was being kidnapped.

I got set down on something hard. Then i heard a door slam shut. I figured we were on a car because then i heard the engine start.

I couldn't do anything but sit there. I had my phone but it didn't help because my arms we tied and i couldn't see.

I felt the car hault and we came to a stop. I heard a car door open then close then another one open. Once again, i was lifted from the seat but a few seconds later i smacked my head on something and it hurt so much.

"Erm..Sorry" the voice said. It sounded familiar but i couldn't remember.

I was being carried and i guess it was a house because i felt myself be put on a leather surface which i was guessing a couch.

I heard feet shuffling towards me and then they ripped the tape off of my mouth. I let out a blood curdling scream. It hurt so much.

"Be quiet!" The voice whispered.

"What do you want?!" I asked

"Simple.." He trailed off. i waited a little bit before he said.

"You."