Chapter 11

Perrie's POV...

Me and Dani made it to the mall. We walked in and went straight into Hollister.

"This place reminds me of El" Dani said

"I know. I haven't seen her in forever!"

"We should get her out here. She should be done with classes soon."

"Yes!" I yelled. We walked around the store and i was having a coughing attack from all the different scents in there. Me and Dani bought some stuff though and continues on our way.

After a few more stores, we stopped at Starbucks. Dani told me to look on twitter. I haven't done so in a while so i went on. I saw a lot of hate as usual but then there were pictures. They saw me and Dani throughout the mall.

After we ate we went around to some more stores and left. I had a bazillion bags and Dani had a bazillion and 10 bags. We bought a lot. We went to the hotel and dropped our bags off there. I texted Zayn and Harry saying we would be there shortly.

"Oh by the way, what happened? It looked like you were crying earlier." Danielle said.

"Oh just some fan saying rude things. No biggy." I said putting a fake smile on. I totally forgot about it but what she said kept running through my mind.

"Oh don't pay attention to them. Me and Eleanor helped each other out with the hate so ill help you too" I know i should be used to this hate but ever since me and Harry got noticed, its been getting worse.

"Thank you Dani" I said smiling at her. She smiled back.

But still, that girl really got to me. Am i really that fat? Or that ugly? Ughh

We got to the arena and the boys were prancing around the stage singing and being goofy. I loved the song they were singing-Change My Mind. The song ended and they had about 5 more to sing through and then they would be done till tonight. I decided to use that time and call Jade. I havent really talked to them in a while.

I called Jade. It was ringing and then she picked up.

"Hi Perrie!" She shouted into the phone.

"Hey Jadey! Are the other girls with you?"

"Yeah hold on!" I heard some movement come from the other end and then Jesy and Leigh-Anne were there.

"Hey Perrie!" They yelled. i had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Hey girls! What are ya up to?" i asked

"Nothing really. We're just having a sleep over is all."

"That sounds fun!" i said. "I wish i could be there!"

"Us too! It really isn't the same without you." Leigh said. I wish i wasnt sucked up into all this madness. I just wish i was dating Zayn for real and be back home with my girls.

"Im sure you guys are fine without me!"

"Oh shut up Perrie!" Jesy said. "How are things down there?"

I groaned into the phone. "Its okay i guess"

"Aww Pez. Cheer up. Everything will be fine" Jade cooed into the phone.

"I miss you girls so much" i said sadly.

"We miss you too!" they all said.

"Im sorry but i got to go"

"Bye Perrie!" They all yelled

"Bye Girls!" I said then hung up.

The boys were done with the songs before i was done talking to the girls. They were surrounding the snack and refreshment table. I walked over and they all noticed my presence except Niall who kept stuffing his face. Ohh Nialler...

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I was just talking to my girls." I sighed.

I guess they didn't notice my sad tone in that so they shrugged it off and continued talking and eating.

"Well what should we do?" Louis spoke up.

"Nandos!" Niall yelled.

"Niall for the ten millionth time, there is NO Nandos in America!" Liam yelled. Niall pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Lets go back to the hotel and lounge around?" Dani said. That sounded like a fantastic idea. we all agreed and went back to the hotel.

When we got there i layed in mine and Harrys bed and fell asleep.

-------------After the concert----------------

The boys ran off the stage and me and Dani cheered. You could still hear the screaming girls but they started to die down.

They ran to me and dani and hugged us. They were all sweaty and gross. Blehh. I squirmed my way out of their arms and crawled out. They let go when they saw i was missing from the hug.

They looked at me funny.

"You guys are sweaty and disgusting." They all laughed and went to the refreshment table except Zayn.

"When are we gonna tell them?" I asked

"When we get to the hotel." He said. I sighed and sat down on a chair. Even though i had a nap earlier, i was still exhausted.

We all scrambled to get in the limo and then we drove off. Thankfully we weren't being blocked off by fans so we made it to the hotel quickly.

We got up to our room and we all plopped down on the couch. I looked at Zayn and he nodded. After everyone got comfortable, Zayn cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him questioningly.

"Whats up mate?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, whats wrong?" Liam asked from across the room.

"We need to tell you something" Zayn said.

"Who's 'we'?" Louis said. Harry stayed quiet. I think he knew what was up. Oh no.

"Me and Perrie" He said. They all looked at me and then Zayn again. I saw Louis smirk. Oh that boy..

"Well what is it?" Niall joined in. Again, Harry stayed quiet.

"We talked earlier and i wanted to see if it was possible to err have Perrie and Harry err fake date..." He trailed off awkwardly. I felt Harry tense up next to me. Oh no. "...But really have me and Perrie date but as a secret..." He trailed off again. Now Harry was really tensed but kept quiet.

I looked at all the boys and Liam was the first one to step in. "I think that sounds fine except you guys can not be near each other in public."

"Obviously." Zayn said.

Louis spoke up. "FINALLY! YOU GUYS WERE KILLING ME WITH THIS CRAP!" I giggled at him. Well 2 out of 5 so far...

"Definitely" Dani said and smiled at me.

"I don't care." Niall said. He looked tired as well. Now it was Harry's turn. Oh boy..

We all looked at Harry and he just looked at the ground.

"Harry?" Louis asked.

"Oh uhh yeah. Sure that sounds fine!" He said and smiled at everyone. I knew it was a fake smile but it sure did look convincing. Ill have to talk to him later. But i needed sleep now more than anything.

I looked at Zayn who had a big smile on his face along with the others. I was happy with the way it turned out.

I was so tired. I couldn't get up. Then i fell asleep instantly.