Chapter 6

Perries POV

I woke up and made breakfast for me and Jade. As i was making the chocolate chip pancakes, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and Jesy was there looking extremely furious.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Have you talked to Zayn yet?"

We haven't really talked that much lately, why?" I asked with hint of fear. Jesy threw down the magazine on the counter and tried composing herself. I grabbed the magazine and read the title "Where is Perrie?" Underneath it showed Zayn and some girl walking. It was at night too and he had his arm around her waist.

I was strating to get furious. It read that they were also seen walking in to a hotel together. I threw it down on the counter and sat down. I couldnt believe it! How could he just cheat on me like that?! I was out of my thoughts when the fire alarm went off.

"Shit! The pancakes!" I held. Me and Jesy finally stopped the almost fire. I opened the door to let some smoke out and threw away the burnt pancakes. By then Jade was up and ready so me, Jade, and Jesy went out to starbucks.

When we got there, there was a swarm of paps taking pics and asking questions. "Perrie! Are you and Zayn still together?" "Jade! Are you and Perrie now lovers?" Okay that last one was just hilarious! I looked back at Jade and we bursted out laughing.

But that first question hit me. What are we now? I need to talk to him but then again, im too pissed off. Infact i know i should be a crying mess rightnow but im too pissed to cry! Weird.

When we got inside we ordered and sat down in the back. Jade noticed i was pissed.

"Perrie whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing really" I lied.

"Pez, come on. Tell me!"

"Perrie, you should tell her. We will all be here for you if you need us!" Jesy said and smiled at me.

"Fine. I think Zayn cheated on me" I said quietly. It hurt to say it out loud. Im still pissed but i think im now becoming miserable.

"Oh my god!" Is all Jade good get out.

"Yeah. I know." I looked down not wanting to meet their sympathetic gazes.

"Perrie are you okay?" Hmm i really don't know that answer actually.

"Uh, yeah im fine" I said and gave them a fake smile.

"Perrie, if you wanna talk, we are here for you" Jade said and both her and Jesy smiled.

.....Back at Perrie and Jades flat....

"Wanna watch a movie? Leigh is coming over in a little bit" Jesy announced.

Me and Jade nodded and we made some popcorn. Leigh came in and set her bag down and we all got on the couch. We decided on watching the Notebook. Ive seen this movie so many times but i still cry.

As we were watching it, i couldnt help but compare it to me and Zayns relationship. As if on que, i got a call. I looked at the caller ID and sure enough, it was him. I was debating on whether or not i should answer it.

I hit the ignore botton and then a minute later my phone rang again and i hit then ingnore button again. The third time i had enough. I walked in another room and answered it.

"What" I spat

"You saw?" He said

"Well duhh Zayn! It's everywhere!" I said

"Oh well Perrie. It's not what it looks like!"

"Oh really? Then what is it then?" I asked harsh but hoping there was another reason

"She tricked me Perrie! I was at the club with the other boys and i was so drunk and this girl she told me she would help me out to the hotel safely and i told her the boys were here and she said she would make sure they knew i was safe and then we got to the hotel and she was like throwing herself at me and i couldn't take it then the boys walked in and she got up and left!" I said without taking a breath.

I sighed in the phone. "Perrie you have to believe me!" He whispered. I could hear the pain in his voice but wait..

"Zayn? How could you be that stupid to fucking believe that shit?" I yelled in the phone

"Perrie i was drunk! At least i didn't do anything!" I heard him yell.

"But you couldve stayed behind with the boys!" I yelled back

"I know but Perrie won't you believe me?!" I yelled. We were both yelling and it was just making things worse. I wanted to believe him but i just don't know!

"Fine Zayn. But please stop yelling." I said quietly into the phone.

"Im so sorry Perrie! I promise you won't have to go through that again! I won't be that foolish anymore!"I assured me.

"Okay Zayn. I have to go"

"Okay. I love you Perrie"

"I love you too Zayn" Then hung up. I took a deep sigh and went back out to the girls.

Zayn's POV

I hung up the phone after our talk and sat down in my chair and sighed. Thank god she believed me! If we were done right there i don't know what i wouldve done! I went out to the living room of our hotel room and sat next to Liam.

"How'd she take it?" He asked

"She was pissed at first but she came around" i told him

He nodded and then we Liams phone went off i figured it was Danielle cause he got up and walked away. I went to the kitchen and got some left over pizza. When Liam came out.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"That was management...They want to see us right away" He said quietly.

"Oh shit." I heard Harry mutter. It's like he read my mind.

We got into the car and drove there. We walked in and Paul was also there. Then our management people came in.