Chapter 15

Perries POV...

Me and Danielle are at the airport right now waiting for Eleanors arrival. She was supposed to meet us in the next city but the flight got moved and they put in a surprise concert tonight. She just got done with her classes last week so now she will be with us for a while. Me and Dani are sitting in the seats playing on our phones. I haven't checked twitter in a while and im not going to start now.

Dani looked at me like she was gonna say something. She looked hesitant. She opened her mouth then closed it and repeated that for a little bit.

"Just say it!" I urged her.

"Promise you'll tell the truth?" She asked. I tried looking away but her eyes wouldn't let me.

"Fine" I gave in.

"What was wrong last night?" She asked

"What do you mean?"

"You seemed a little...not normal"

"Oh well...it was nothing..." I lied anyway

"Hey! You said you wouldn't lie!" She yelled at me and stuck her pointer finger out at me.

"Ughh fine." I groaned. "Yesterday a fan was saying nasty stuff to my face and like a week before, another fan said that type of stuff too." Dani nodded and i continued. "Ever since this thing with Harry got out the hate has gotten way worse" I said.

"Perrie, there is always gonna be hate out there. People aren't always gonna like you. You just gotta ignore all of that" She said while rubbing my arm to calm me.

"I know! When i was with Zayn i ignored it but it's just getting WAY out of hand. I'll show you!" I pulled out my phone.

Littlemixoffic: Perrie you're an ugly slut. Go die. No one likes you.

Littlemixoffic: Perrie you're a fat whore. None of the boys deserve you.

Littlemixoffic: First Zayn, now Harry? What.A.Slut. You can't even sing that well. You shouldn't be in this group. And you're a bitch.

After that last one i put my phone away. I heard Dani mutter some colorful words under her breath before speaking to me again.

"Perrie you have to ignore them. Show them you're strong. In a few months this 'Parry' thing will be done and over with and you'll be with Zayn for real. And you are not fucking fat! You are like a twig! You're also one of the prettiest girls i have ever met!" She said.

I could feel tears at the brim of my eyes. That was so nice. Im glad i have her as a friend. I pulled her in for a hug and after a few seconds we let go. Right when we did the announcer person said that the flight Eleanor is on will be landing shortly. We got up and went to the gate she would come out of.

Im so excited for the look on Louis' face when he see's her! About 5 minutes later people starting walking out of the gate. Then we saw cute little El walking infront of 1 buff man in a suit. I guess he was her bodygaurd.

"El!" Me and Dani screamed.

"Perrie! Dani!" She screamed back and ran over to us and gave us a big hug.

"I've missed everyone so much!" She said

"We missed you too!" Dani said.

We walked over to the luggage claim and then her bodygaurd grabbed her many bags and we headed back to the car. We were driving back to the hotel where the other boys were. We told them we were going out for lunch. None of them know El is here.

"So is it actually true?" El said looking at me.

"What's true?" I said confused.

"Louis told me you and Harry are like a thing" She explained.