Reuniting

Vincent's POV

He's done everything. He's smashed the bones in my toes, he's whipped me, branded me, impaled me, and cut me. I thought he was ready to kill me, until he brought Scott. I wasn't sure if he looked as bad as me, but he was severely beaten up.

He threw him in, stepping on him while he shut the door. Scott was trembling. His hair was a mess. He was covered with various blues and purples. He was cut up as well as I was.

"Do you know him?" The man asked.

I shook my head silently.

He grinned and grabbed Scott by the collar. He brought him close to his face. Scott tried meekly pushing him away, but failed, helpless. "Do you know him now?" He growled.

My pulse quickened in rage. What the hell has he done to him? I still shook my head.

"Don't lie!" He snapped and threw Scott on the ground. "I can see that you're angry!"

He crawled on top of Scott and raised his shirt, touching him. "Stop..." Scott whispered, "Please... Not anymore..." The mans hand trailed down Scott's stomach, circling right above his groin.

My lip twitched, and I snarled at him. He gave me an amusing look. "Yes, Langdon! Get mad! Get furious!"

"You better fucking let go of him you sick fucking bastard!" I blurted out, unable to control the amount of disgust and fury that was overflowing.

He raised an eyebrow, "It speaks?"

I growled, "Let go of him now." I winced as I tried to free my hands. Thankfully, the cuffs were big enough so nothing had to break, just some skin would be removed.

He grinned, "Or what?"

"You'll regret this!" I hacked up some saliva and spat at his feet. "Your son was a mistake anyways. He needed to be fixed." I taunted.

He glared at me. "Say that again and see what happens."

"Your son is a mistake. He was a waste of time and space!" I spat, infuriating him more.

He stomped over to me, face turning red, "Now listen faggot, he was-"

With my hands free, I grabbed his head and shoved my fingers through his eye sockets. He screamed and punched me in the jaw, in a raging spazz attack. I pushed him away and immediately went to work on my legs. I grabbed a close by torturing instrument and used its sharp edge to cut the ropes off of me. Relishing the freedom, I went immediately to Scott.

"Scott! Are you ok?" I pulled him up gently to him get on his feet.

He gave a small smile, "I'm fine." His lip quivered and his eyes were getting watery, then he broke down. He buried himself into my chest and cried. "I... I thought yo-you were dead!"

I wrapped my arms around him and petted his head. "Shhh, I'm here now. It's okay..." Seeing him so distraught brought tears to my eyes as well. "I won't ever die on you. At least not without leaving a note."

He tightened his grip on my once white shirt, "That's not reassuring at all!"

I sighed and was reminded of my now blind torturer. If what he said was true about us being watched, guards should have gotten us by now. I broke our embrace and grabbed a tool by my torture chair that I just escaped. I faced the man who caused us all this trouble, my back facing Scott. "Scott, look away."

Scott's POV

My eyes widened. He wasn't going to... was he? He didn't even check if I wasn't looking as he lunged for the black haired man. I averted my eyes before I could see anymore, covering my ears so I wouldn't hear the screaming and yelling.

What disturbed me the most was that I could hear Vincent's cackling more than the man's pained howling. Oddly, I was okay with it. I've already witnessed this side of Vince multiple times. Maybe it's because the man who took me here humiliated me several times, with or without Vincent in front of me.

Finally, after about 5 minutes, the screaming ceased and all I could hear was Vince's heavy breathing. He took my hand and pulled me out of the room. I didn't dare look behind me in fear of seeing the man's mutilated body.

I realized how terrible Vincent was limping, so I put a hand on his chest to stop him. I looked at his feet and almost threw up at the spot. His toes... well there almost were no toes. Just a mess of skin, flesh, nails, bone, and blood.

He lifted my chin up to look me in the eye, "Don't look and don't worry."

I gulped and nodded. Then we headed out. When we headed out, there was no one in the hallways. We were still in the prison, other torturing rooms were next to us. We didn't dare look into them.

As we were walking down the hallways, we heard a commotion farther up the hallway. We could see people and guards. Unexpectedly, we were grabbed from behind. I thrashed around trying to get away, and surprisingly, they put us down. I look at the intruder and it turned out to be someone very familiar.

"Vassa?" Vincent exclaimed.

The dark bearded man looked concerned. "Everyone in the mafia business has heard the news. The Purple Man was caught. I came to rescue you, but like the snake you are, you got out on your own."

I pointed behind me, "So that fighting is...?"

He gave a hearty laugh, "Just me and my friends."

Vincent gave him an annoyed glare, "We've been here for a month and you come now?"

He shrugged, "I only found out less than a week ago." His dark blue eyes scanned us up and down. "You guys look terrible! What happened?"

"Sorry, we've got the case of 'let's get the fuck out of here'." Vincent hinted.

With that, the large Russian man rolled his eyes lead us out of the prison. I was amazed to find out this whole thing was underground. Scarily, we were in a mafia building too. Were we really able to escape?

I'm sorry! Yesterday I didn't post, but let me explain. So I didn't sleep for a straight 36 hours and the next day I felt like shit. So as you could imagine, it was hard to write. I apologize with a chapter to offer!

Thanks and Bye~