Rich Bitch

Phone Guy's (Scott's) POV

I jumped on my bed and yelled in my pillow. He just invited me to a party. He just invited me to hang out with him. He just invited me to be more than Co-workers.

Somebody help me.

Why does it matter so much? I mean he's just a friend, a new one even! What's so special about him?

My mind kept flashing back to that one moment in the pizzeria. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

:::::

"Why not?" He complained.

"'Cause it's stupid."

He scooted closer, getting more into my personal space, "Why is it so stupid?"

"'Cause that's just asking for a fight from the animatronics. They'll find us for sure!" I explained, scooting away from him.

He moved closer, pushing away the iPad from my hands. "What if I hid you like this?" His body loomed over me, chest brushing against my back, his warm breath spreading over my shoulder.

I felt a familiar sting in my cheeks. I pushed him away, feeling his muscles shifting under my hand. "The-Then they'd hurt you, Dummy." My gaze shifted back on the iPad, avoiding his eyes. Standing up, I pressed the button to the left door so it would close.

Vincent got up and followed me. "Then I'd push them against the wall..." he leaned over me, causing me to back up against the solid surface. "...and I'd tell them..." his face got closer to mine, locking our eye contact. I was unable to look away from his deep set eyes, practically hypnotized. "...Nothing."

I frowned, "What."

He danced away from me practically singing, "I'd just punch their lights out!"

I glared at him, my face completely flushed. He can't just do that! And why am I getting so flustered about it. I stomped right up to him, "Why, I should-"

He spun around, facing me again, getting extremely close. His voice became lower, and his grin wasn't helping. "You should what? Tell me, PG."

I was 'this' close to slapping that grin off his face. "Fine!" I exclaimed, "You win! Are you happy!?"

He went back to typical self, moving away from my body and resting a hand on the wall. "Yes."

I sighed and opened the left door again, knowing the creepers were gone. I guess I'd have to go along with his little plan or I'd suffer more of this... abuse from him.

:::::

My face heated up again. It was like he was... flirting with me. Psh, what are you telling yourself? He's not flirting. Why would he be? I mean, he's a guy, and I'm a guy. There's no way he'd be interested. I shouldn't be letting myself act like a dazed teenage girl. I am a man!

Another scene flashed into my head of him. His mysterious smile. His sexy gaze. His... His...

I am hopeless. Why did it have to be him? Should I just not go to that party with him? Should I just avoid him before my feelings get serious? Oh God... I've only known him for three days. Yet, the more I think about him, the more I feel this way. This isn't realistic at all. Scumbag brain.

I wanted to go to that party with him. I really did. It sounded awesome, just like the few college years that I've experienced. Of course, I didn't finish, but I can still say I went to college. I can't be sure what kind of party he means though. It was obviously not a kids birthday party, but it's most likely just a regular bar party.

I looked at the time. 7:21am. I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon with these thoughts. Eventually, I just jumped off the bed and went into my kitchen, scavenging around for food. Noticing there were no snacks, I sighed. I guess I'm forced to actually cook something.

_-(:;;yu___uy;;:)-_

I was a little embarrassed of my house. Especially with Vincent walking inside. I wore a casual hoodie and jeans, all with some Converse as shoes. I know I had a pretty crappy house, but it helped me have enough money to get good clothes and the luxuries of a good mattress. I could care less where I lived, if people didn't have to see it.

I had enough with Vincents comments of my house so I shoved and shooed him out of my house. 'Nice place you got' he says, 'You put it together well" he says, like he actually liked it. When I saw Vincent's house, is when I was really embarrassed.

You know how some houses have those high ceilings, pillars, and this big fancy door in the front? You got it, that was Vincent's house. What was weird was that he lived alone, yet he multiple rooms. The master bedroom, the guest room, and another room that he sorta... avoided. I wasn't going to ask. Also, guess what. He had a fucking chandelier. A chandelier! Where he got the money, I don't know. What I was more curious about was why the hell he was working at a crappy pizzeria. Despite the fanciness, it was an average sized house, although it was too big for one man.

After walking around for a bit, gawking at how marvelous his house was, I found that he had a couple maids and a man that worked in his yard. This guy had everything.

When we entered his room, he revealed about 5 tuxedos. 5 tuxes. 5 of them! My jaw dropped, unable to take it all in. "Ehh, these are a little old b-"

"Are you kidding me?"

He frowned, for once he wasn't smiling, "What?"

I facepalmed myself, "Don't act like that's so casual! They're fine!"

He smiled. "Well let's try 'em on then!"

Hey guy's, I'm so sorry but I lost like, 3 chapters, because wattpad is being a bitch. Well, I apologize for the short chapter anyhow and any confusion if there is any on the readers end of the deal.

Another thing, I'm going to be leaving for about a month to a labor camp sort of a deal and wanted to let you guys know. Northwest Youth Corps is what it's called. It means I won't be touching electricity for a while. No posting until I'm done. I'll be leaving in about a week so I'll post one or two more chapters.

Anyways, thanks and bye~