Awaiting Torture

Scott's POV

The guy in the cell more up the hallway was laughing again. He sounded like he was screaming is lungs out with laughing, and it scared me. I knew it was Vincent. Who else would it be? He kept laughing for what seemed like hours on end, until guards came through with a dart gun.

What I saw was painful. They were passing by with Vincent, who was zonked out in a wheel chair, strapped tightly to it. He looked tired, despite his state he was in and his eyebrows were furrowed together in a frown.

"Vincent!" I yelled yearningly, reaching my arms through the bars, "What are you doing with him!? Let him go! Vincent!" They ignored me and kept walking. I kept screaming his name until I couldn't see him anymore and oddly enough, no one said anything.

I slid down the bars, crouching over with my long hair hiding my face. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I didn't know where I was, and I didn't know what they were going to do with him.

"That's the most I've ever heard from ya." A voice from the next cell came to me. "I almost thought that cell was empty!"

I stayed quiet. It's true, I was silent for the past week that I've been here. I didn't want to talk. There was no one talk to.

"Do ya know The Purple man?" The deep throaty voice continued. "Vincent was what ya called him? I've heard a lot about him."

I shook my head, even if he couldn't see. All was silent, until I asked, "Where are they taking him?"

He sighed and hesitated on the answer, "By the looks of it, they're going to be 'getting information' outta him."

My eyes widened. With how stubborn Vincent was, there was no way he would live. I couldn't help but to burst into tears. I haven't cried in years, but here they came. "No... Not Vince... Why...?" I weeped and I let everything flow out. Why was this happening? I silently cried for who knows how long, until I fell asleep.

Vincent's POV

I woke up in a white room, strapped firmly into a chair. My mind was still fuzzy and there was someone across from me who was waiting.

"Hello, Purple Man, I've been waiting for this day for a very long time." He showed his face. He had dark brown eyes and short black hair that was longer in the front. He had a dazzling grin and was quite the handsome man. He looked to be in his 30s. No recognition came to me.

"Do you remember me?" He quizzed.

I give him a puzzled look, "Who the fuck are you?"

He grimaced. Well, this was going to be a short tempered one. "Well let me tell you why you're here. You killed my son, and I've finally found you over the years. Do you know how much pain and misery you've caused me and my wife?"

Honestly, I did. I knew what it was like to loose a child, but I had no sympathy for him. I responded insensitivitly, "You can find your son in the Bonnie suit at Freddy's. He should be still there."

Rage burned into his eyes, "How dare you!?" He slapped me across the face. His actions didn't surprise me.

"How about finding the one that hired me to murder those children instead of me?"

He laughed darkly. "Oh, we both know you weren't hired for that." A little pang of disgust came from me, but I held it in. "You were so mad from your own daughters death that you thought that others should feel the same way."

He took out a small box from his pocket and put it in the palm of his hand. "Now I'll make you feel more pain then you ever felt before."

Now I've been tortured a couple times, and I've never seen what he had in his hand before. He opened the box carefully and flipped it upside down onto my exposed forearm. My stomach lurched from what I saw. About ten miniature green worms wiggled around on my violet skin. They went in a spazzing frenzy when they touched my skin and felt my body heat.

The man grinned. "Getting a little nervous Langdon? I'll be watching..." He left the room and left me alone.

I stared at the worms, and to my horror, they began digging into my skin. I held my breath and looked away. Once they were under my skin, they began to burrow into my flesh. That's when I began screaming.

*._._.* sgub ekil I *._._.*

Only until I stopped screaming was when he took those leeches out. He put a device that seemed like a radio next to my arm and they came right out. They've been eating for hours and now they were at least 10 times their size verses to when the went into my arm.

I sighed in relief when they came out. The man smiled with the worms in the box, "Happy healing, Purple Man." He left without another word.

I was tired, hungry and dehydrated, my mind was still fuzzy as hell and I was in the middle of a migraine. What I hated was that I healed so quickly that there would just be more to eat from the worms. I'm pretty sure they burrowed into every part of my body, leaving unforgiving tunnels everywhere. There were ten openings in my arm that was leaking puss in one area, along with multiple others around my body.

My legs and arms were bound with simple straps that I couldn't reach with my teeth. What they were stupid to do was simply hand cuff my hands. If I broke my thumbs, I could slip them off and slid my arms out of the straps. Then I could easily untie my feet. They were fools if they thought I wouldn't harm myself or possibly cripple myself to get out. Apparently, I was being watched, so I can't do that now. I need to wait at the perfect time, perhaps when my torturer brought a suitable weapon.

Too tired to think anymore, I fell asleep soundly. I can't simply leave now. There was timing and thinking needed to be made. I know I can't get out on my first try, but I'll do anything at this point. Even if I had to knaw my ankles off to get there.

Here you go. I stayed up til 6:30am making this. Your welcome. Now I'm going to see how long I can stay awake. I'm going to be drinking A LOT of coffee.

Thanks and Bye~