Rage

Vincent's POV

I thought otherwise. Forget murdering Richard Wilson. I have nothing against him, I could even call him a friend. I have a billion dollars already. I didn't realize how much that really was until he brought it today. The rest would've been 7 billion.

As soon as he handed me the pre-check, I took a chair and swung it to the back of his head. I was so infuriated that I didn't care for the job anymore. He ruined something in my life, and I'll ruin him.

I stared at him, unconscious in my living room. If the two maids weren't asked to leave already, they would've seen. Thank God.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a torture basement, so I just dragged him to the garage. I do, however, have somewhere I could stay for the weekend. There was a place I ran away to when I was on the run. It was an old run down shack lost and forgotten in the forest. I remember that it had an excellent basement for the uses I was looking for. Better yet, it was only two hours away. I hope his car can take some rough forest terrain.

I took out a roll of ducktape and began bounding him. His wrists, his feet, his legs, his arms. I even taped his head around his eyes so he couldn't see anything. Through the process, I took his keys.

When I was putting him in the car and buckling him up, I realized the huge mistake I made. In my anger, I forgot that he might've told someone he was coming here. I facepalmed myself. Should I face the consequences and untie him? Should I just torture him anyway and deal with the police coming to my house? I took a few deep breaths and counted to ten. Judging by how hard I hit him, he's probably going to have a concussion.

I let out frustrated shout, took Jarrod out, and slammed the car door. Flipping out my pocket knife, I dragged him back to my garage, where I cut all of his tape off of him. If I want to kidnap him, I needed to plan it out carefully.

I gave another pissed off yell while chucking a nearby golf club at the concrete wall in front of me. I wanted to beat the shit out of this guy, but I knew I couldn't show up to the hospital with someone who looked like he just got out of the boxing ring.

Giving one last huff, I shoved him back in the passenger seat of his car and buckled him up. Revving up his engine, I rolled my eyes as I saw the cracked concrete wall in my garage and drove him to the hospital.

:I ...seussi regnA... I:

"What happened to him?!" The hospital staff lady exclaimed, running over to him.

"He slipped and fell pretty hard," I answer with no concern. Since I didn't feel like carrying him, I shoved him in a wheel chair and rolled him inside.

She shook her head and took the wheelchair from me. With her back turned, I slowly slid away from her while she was giving attention to the man. When I was far enough, I turned around and sped out of the hospital.

When I was out, I decided to have a little time in the city. I needed to visit the gym before I decide to kill somebody. Analyzing my surroundings, I began to walk on the hard concrete to my destination.

I froze. Then a grin crept up my face. But then again, there's no reason I shouldn't kill anybody.

....-_-_- erog emos rof eraperP -_-_-....

Before me was a man I found outside of the bar, with his wrists tightly bound and a gag in his mouth. We were in an old abandoned city building, so this was excellent. I don't have many chances to play Cat and Mouse anymore so this was a treat. I left his feet unbound for a little more of a challenge. I mean, what fun would it be if he couldn't run?

He stood there with his eyes dashing from side to side to find an escape. He was cornered. I laughed, "Let's see how stable your mentality is."

Fog began surrounding us and I loomed over him. Now, there were no doors to escape from, only this giant monster in front of him. I probed into his fears, the most deepest fears. I grinned.

The fog began to thicken and get denser. The man began to wheeze. His eyes became wide open as he realized, he couldn't breath. He screamed, but the gag was blocking any sounds to come out of his mouth.

Since this was all a hallucination, I could only make myself and his area more terrifying. I was done letting his fear well up. I wanted to get my hands on him. So like a cougar, I snuck through the fog, making sure I was slightly visible. When he saw me, he flailed, trying to get away from me. Too bad he was still cornered. Once he realized that, he tried to run past me.

Bad choice.

I pounced onto him, forcing him to be on the ground. I lightened the fog so he could breath. He tried to kick, twist and turn, but I overpowered him. He couldn't escape.

"There's no point trying," I hissed, "You can't." I flipped out a pocket knife and he went berserk. I smiled at his foolish attempts to fight back. I only decided to penetrate the skin and muscle of his arm, and made sure it dug deep.

He screamed in agony, barely anything coming out of the rag. I laughed maniacally as I stabbed into his hand, twisting the knife while it was inside. He kept screaming even when tears flowed out. The tears only quickened when his struggling grew weaker and weaker.

I let him go, he was crawling away as fast as he could, trying to get up. "Here let me help you," I say smugly and pulled him with his injured arm off the ground. He inhaled sharply from the pain. Then, he made a bolt for it.

"What did I tell you?" I cackled, "You can't!" With that, I sprinted towards him and plunged the knife in his back.

We both fell on the floor, causing it to break from under us. We fell a story down, but thats it. I shook myself off, debris all over me, and quickly recovered from the fall.

Seeing the man still alive on the floor, I jumped on him and held him down. I took off his rag and asked, "Any questions before I end your life?"

He coughed, sputtering out blood and weakly wheezed, "Why... are you... doing this?"

I raised my eyebrows, I didn't expect him to ask anything. "Because I'm a mad man." I grin, "In both ways."

I raised the knife over him and sunk it into his throat. His yelling was garbled down with blood in his throat as his eye's rolled to the back of his head. Removing the knife and giving him one last stab, I got up and left him gurgling and sputtering. I closed my eyes, listening to the noises slowly dieing away. I feel much better now.

Hey peeps! I'm back from the weekend so I'll be trying to get back in the groove of things. I wrote this while I was really tired so please excuse any mistakes haha.

Thanks and Bye ~