Handsome Devil

Scott's POV

I woke up snuggled up against Vincent. We were spooning, me curled up in a ball and Vince's arms around my waist. Our legs were braided together and we were still in our work clothes.

Vincent shuffled a little bit and pulled himself closer to me. I could feel his moist breath hitting my ear and hear his subtle breathing. At that moment, I remembered the dream I had. It had... him in it.

I didn't want to wake him so I tried to get rid of any thoughts that were... provoking and just concentrated on his warmth. After about a minute later, there was no improvement. I groaned. I've never been so sexually frustrated!

I couldn't help it. Ever since we've started dating, I've been restricting myself for some reason. I don't know why. But now symptoms were hitting, and I had to deal with it.

"Hey, Scottelicious~" Vince asked in a sleepy voice and yawned, "Are you okay? You seem a little agitated." His raspy voice was even raspier when he just woke up, making some part of me die with fanboy.

"It's nothing," I grumbled.

He kissed below my ear lovingly, "It can't be nothing if you're so tense." He squeezed me with a small hug.

Was this man trying to sweet talk me? I wanted to scream 'I know what you're fucking trying to do!' but I had to admit, he was good. I'm actually considering telling him. I mean, we are dating. I should trust him.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "Just some... tension. I kinda... y'know."

He whispered into my ear, I could hear the smile in his voice, "Horny? Y'know, I'd be happy to fix that. Anytime, anywhere."

I swear if he didn't hear my heart beating, he must be deaf. Should I do this with him? Am I ready? Should I listen to my friend's advice and stop being a prude?

I removed Vince's arms around my waist and turned around so that I was facing him. "What do you honestly think?"

He looked slightly astonished with the question, but took it seriously. "Well, everything is telling me that yes you should, but I'm worried about is if you really want to..."

I sighed and hesitated. "Well... let's see where this leads to."

I leaned in and laid my lips against his. He smiled and kissed back with greater force, sucking on my bottom lip.

While his mouth was open, I slipped in, surprising him with my cooperative actions. When we broke for air, he commented, "Wow, you're different."

I smiled, "I'm no newbie at this." My hands trailed up his chest and reached the first button. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt while his hands found my buttons. Soon, we were both shirtless, still on the couch, our bodies melting together.

Then a noise interrupted us. I broke away from his lips to hear knocking on my door. Vincent turned my face back towards him, "Ignore it."

Our lips met again, but then I heard Steven's voice yell through the door, "Don't act like you're not here!"

I pushed Vincent away and groaned. I muttered a quick 'excuse me' and got off the couch, stomping my way to the door. Swinging it open, I sighed, "What is it Steven?"

He flipped some hair out of his face and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry Scott, did I wake you?" He stared at my bare chest like it was an alien.

Vincent came up from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist possessively, staring at Steven. The males gazed at each other, like they were battling for dominance. Steven finally looked Vince up and down and a grin was slapped onto his face. "So this was the Handsome Devil that you've talked about!"

"Handsome Devil?" Vince looked at me, amusement in his expression, "Scott has been talking about me?"

Heat filled my face. "N-N-No! I-"

"Oh trust me," Stevo interrupted, "If he likes something a lot, he will not stop talking about it."

I just wanted to disappear. Like literally vanish right here, in thin air.

Vincent let go of me and crossed his arms, "Well, friend, you've interrupted a little something, as you can see by our lack of clothing." He gave a little wink.

Stevens eye's widened. He looked between us. "He's letting you?" He squeaked. Oh no, his inner fanboy was leaking. "I'm so sorry to interrupt! Just lemme..." He pulled a familiar wallet out of his pocket and handed it to me. "This somehow ended up in my pocket."

I glared at him and took my wallet from him. "Steven Kojin, I am going to beat the living shit out of you."

He snickered and waved a goodbye, "Don't forget to use protection kids!" Then he closed the door and left a very pissed off Scott and cocky Vincent.

Vincent brushed a piece of my hair out of my eyes. "So what'd you say about me?"

"That your farts make me choke."

He mock pouted, "Now, don't be like that..." Kissing me on the cheek, he licked his lips. "Tasty."

I couldn't help but to smile when a flashback came of him licking my hand. I wasn't a very good at staying mad.

Vincent took this as a cue to throw me over his shoulder and take me away. How did he have the fucking strength to pick me up so damn easily? "Vince! Put me down!"

He ignored me and walked down my hallway straight into my room. Then he tossed me on the bed and jumped right over.

"But-" I began to object, but he put a finger to my lips.

"Shhh."

He kissed my lips, but moved down to the corner of my mouth, down my jaw line, my neck, my chest, until he finally reached my lower stomach. He stopped there and looked at me for my approval. I breathed in deeply and gave a quick nod. A fire glowed in his eyes and so began the unzipping.

I'm going to stop right here because I am a HUGE tease. Mwahahaha! You have no power!

Will they do the do? Or will it all end up as a dream? Will they be interrupted? Find out next time in- I'm Only a Little Insane~

Спасибо и Пока~