4- Young Justice Fakes

CHAPTER FOUR: YOUNG JUSTICE FAKES

I walk through the streets of the city with a hood over my head. I am good on food for a couple days, but I need water before I get dehydrated. Even though I'm HeatWave, I need water.

I head into a restaurant and order a water. They're free, so I won't get in trouble. If I got in trouble everyday it wouldn't be fun.

Maybe when I need food again.

I drink the water and leave, only taking a couple sips.

Back in the warehouse, I walk in to numb into someone.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I ask, looking at Boy Wonder. "YOU? AGAIN? DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?"

"Nope." He says. "I found your hiding place, HeatWave, arent you curious about that even a little?"

"No." I feel rage serge through my veins, but I need to calm down. "But I'm highly upset you think you can just come into the ONE PLACE I have been happy at."

"I'm not here to fight you, so you can calm down with the flames."

I look down at my hands, realizing that they have flames on them. Whoops.

"Then why are you here?"

"You haven't done anything illegal in a while, therefore I suspect a bigger thing happening."

"Well you suspect wrong." I roll my eyes and head over to my stash of food, setting the cup of water next to it. "I'm not planning anything, so you can go now."

"I don't think so. AQUALAD, SEARCH."

I felt like punching him dead in his throat, but I didn't. That would just lead to a fight.

I seriously wasn't planning anything, so I let him and his group (who I knew were hiding in every corner of my house), search.

"Is that all your food that you stole?"

"Yup."

"What do you do with it?"

"Really? What do you do with food? Oh, well, I don't know, stick it in my ears." I roll my eyes. "For a detective you really are dumb."

I hear someone behind me, and I catch a glimpse of the copy of Flash with my food.

"We'll be returning those." Robin says, then he dissapears.

I am pretty upset now. That food was my meals for the week.

I feel the rage in my veins again, and this time I don't care.

I throw fireballs into nothingness. Quite frankly, I hope it hits one of them on the way out.