3- New (ware)House

CHAPTER THREE: NEW (WARE)HOUSE

I throw a softball at the wall and catch it as it comes back. Ugh. I liked that movie theater. Now I'm here in this crappy warehouse.

Bounce, catch.

Stupid Boy Wonder, he's basically a copy of Batman. I'm starting to get offended Batman doesn't face me himself.

Bounce, catch.

Meanwhile, I have been hacking into the News system and found out that Robin made a team. A bunch of copycats of the original Justice League fight crime.

Bounce, catch.

I hate this.

I throw the ball across the warehouse, breaking a couple things.

I throw a fireball at it, making the softball blaze into flames.

I sit back down and stare at the wall. Where the ball hit there's a mark.

That's when I hear my stomach. It hurts from not being fed in three days. Its as long as I have been here.

I walk into the street and pull a hood over my head.

The gas station isn't far from the warehouse, and I actually plan on paying...NOT.

I get a couple small gummies and candies and hide them in my jacket.

"Ma'am, you cannot take those." The gas station attendant says

I throw a fireball in his direction and say "tell anyone I was here, and next time I won't miss."