Chapter 10

{Time skip}
Byron's POV

Today I went to Dover with my aunt. As soon as I woke up this morning I was loaded into the car with my things and set in the back seat of my aunts Honda. Michael went back to his house to get our things and was going to come in his car so he could still get me around town and do the same himself. He wasn't happy with moving, but at the end of that day if was already decided.

(Flashback)

"I don't care Michael. I'm going to Dover and of you don't like it then its tuff!" I snap, the lights in the hall of the hospital switching on as a nurse rushed in.

"But... Byron I have a job here. And my family. You're deciding all of this on your own." He mutters, giving me the best puppy eyes he can manage.

"Don't look like that! You heard the nurses, this city air and stress isn't good for me or our baby." I mutter, doing my best to remain calm.

"Fine, but if there is any kind of trouble with the baby then we're coming streight home where I can get you help." He orders, finger on point as I sigh and nod, rubbing my wire covered bump. "Good. Now get some sleep, were leaving tomorrow and I want you to be well rested for the journey." he smiles before kissing me tenderly, making me hum in happiness.

"Okay..."

(Flashback ends)

I'm so glad that he's accepted it. But now it means that I'll need to across the country on a six hour drive with only my aunt in the car. God its going to be tiresome but I don't care. We get to live together, be happy and raise our baby.

The car was packed in the boot with all my things and my aunts emergency medical kit since she was once a nurse. I knew I was safe and so did Michael so I kissed him gently and we were on our way.

Michael's POV

I didn't like seeing him leave. I didn't want him to leave my sight any longer then he needed to, so I memorised the car that his aunt was driving and then got in mine, went home and collected our things.

I gathered everything we needed. The clothes, the baby things and all the money we had saved. I then went back to the hospital, gathered his medication and then set on my way.

I knew it would dangerous, but I needed to be quick, so I started to drive near 20mph over the speed limit once I hit the motorway. The drive was dangerous, yes... But leisurely. No trouble, the roads were pretty empty in honesty and I was happy... Until I heard sirens and saw blinking blue lights in the side of my eye. "Shit" I grumbled and pulled into the lay by after indicating.

I buzzed down the window of my black ford and waited for the officer to come to my door.

"Hello sir, do you know why I pulled you over?" The officer spoke, pen and pad at the ready.

"I believe it was for speeding?" I grin, hoping my charms may get me out of a ticket.

"Yes it was, mind telling me why?" He smiles

"I have medicine that I need to get to my pregnant boyfriend" I smile. I didn't think it would be possible to sound so dishonest, the one time I was being honest.

"Are you under the influence of any drugs or alcohol sir?" He mutters, already now taking notes, his eyebrow raised to the notion that a guy is pregnant.

"No, I just told you, I need to take this medicine to my boyfriend!" I near shouted through the frustration, holding up the bag of white powder. I couldn't have made a worse mistake at that point. White powder, pregnant boyfriend... No wonder he thought I was on drugs.