Chapter 4

// SMUT WARNING!!! A MAJORITY OF THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DONT READ...//

"Only if I get one back"

Those words sparked the beginning of the best night in my life. We shared a few kisses and hugs before people began to arrive for the party. We had layed out drinks on the table and snacks in the kitchen which consisted of salted nuts, mini sausages and several of others which I'm not inclined to say. The drinks were alcoholic for the most part but there was also fruit punch and bottles of fizzy drinks like coke and ginger beer.
People arrived in groups but I was glad that the house was big and had lots of rooms. People were bound to hook up with this much alcohol around, but in honesty, it wouldn't surprise me. I laugh to myself as I mentaly pair up people who arrive. I imagine a tall, muscular man with blonde hair, green eyes and a baggy 'BBQ KING' shirt with a short girl who had bright red hair, obviously dyed, and soft blue eyes. I looked around more and before an hour had even passed I saw people walking upstairs and into closets. I knew it was going to happen so I took the liberty of leaving a pack of condoms in all the rooms but Michael's and his parent's, since those rooms were locked and off limits.

After checking that nothing was being broken, Michael came back to me and handed me a drink. "I got you some punch... I saw some guys taking about spiking it so I though I should get us some before they do." He laughs before his friend drags them out. The guys were a couple of first years, like me, in the sports degree course. Typical of the jocks to be the ones to act so uncool. Like seriously, spiking punch is prom stuff!

"Thanks" I smile and let out a small laugh as I take the drink. "Would you mind if I had a drink? I mean, I'm with you so I know I'll be safe." I blush as I look at the floor, not knowing where to look or what to do anymore, he just makes me so nervous.

"Sure, I don't mind if you drink. Just don't drink to much and let some other guy drag you away." he laughs.
"Why is that?" I look up and reward his sweetness with a cheeky grin.
"Because you're mine, and I want to be the only one touching you tonight." He smiles and plants a sweet but tender kiss on my cheek.

That's just what happened... A few hours pass and the party is well under way. People were dancing in the living room while others were snacking and drinking in the kitchen. Me on the other hand I had a little to much and before I knew it, I was in a closed room with an angel.

That smell, peppermint. It was Michael, and we were in Michael's room. Everything to me was dazed and hazy but I didn't care. He must've been just as drunk as me cause he was babbling on about how my eyes were like the forest and his were like a ocean. Though it was confusing, it was also sweet... He went on for a few more minutes before laying on his bed and spreading out his arms and legs.
"Come on forest eyes! This ocean wants a cuddle!"
I couldn't help but break into laughter but before I knew it, this forest was drowning in romance.

His lips locked on mine in heated passion, his strong hands grazing my boney hips as he pulled me onto his lap. I moved my hands to rest on his shoulders, and before I could think twice or stop myself, my hands were tracing his spine and gripping the loose green fabric of his v-neck shirt.

Though he was drunk he was still sweet and gentle. He waited for me to pull at his shirt before he complied and removed it for me. My eyes trailed his muscular frame as I bit my lip. A strange knot grew in my stomach and I knew what was happening. I was aroused, I was ready. Ready for him to take me into his arms and ravish my pale skin.

That's exactly what happened. His pale blue carpet as lined with clothes, as we removed each sheet of fabric covering our virgin shells. His shirt... My shirt... His trousers then mine. Every touch he made on my skin felt like silk spun from clouds. He was so gentle and caring and as I felt him lower my body to the bed, I knew I was safe.