Chapter 7

{Time skip}

Byron's POV

It's been two months since me and Michael got back together and moved in together at his place. His father was angry, just like mine but didn't kick us out. Instead, he gave us until the baby is born to find somewhere else to go.

Thanks to that agreement, Michael dropped out of college and had to get a job but now he works almost all the time. My aunt had moved back to Devon and left the house to me and my parents once again since she left. She knew about my condition and alwasy accepted me, but with Michael's new job, I was debating whether to move back to Devon or not. I'm always left home alone since his parents are usually away on business and I had to leave college to since it was already to straining on me. Keeping the pregnancy a secret was killing me, not literally... I didn't want to hide my baby, but now I was starting to show through it was getting harder for me to hide it.

So, here I am. Four months pregnant with my boyfriends baby. My parents have disowned me, his parents are kicking us out as soon as the baby is born and we have no where near his parents to go. There are times I lay in my bed, rub my bump and imagine what it would be like if I was just a normal teenager. I don't regret anything, the days I spend with Michael are the best days of my life... But I just wish we had more days.

It was seven am already and Michael was pulling the early shift at work. I felt sick, and strangely hot but I pass it off as nothing.

It's not nothing serious right?

"Michael... Sweety, wake up. You need to leave for work in an hour." I do my best to be sweet when I wake him up. It's bad enough that he isn't a morning person but when he works all day, gets about four hours sleep after insisting on family time with me, and has to get up early the next morning, I try my best to keep him happy.
"I don't wanna get up..." His voice was a light groan and I knew he wasn't very happy with the fact that it was already morning. I loved looking at him sleeping, he looked so sexy with his bed head.

He worked at the delivery and distribution units for several companies and was always lifting heavy things. That put him in pain by the end of the day so usually he was cranky and grumpy. I did my best to keep my hormones in check since I didn't want to annoy him any more with pointless crying. He's become a ticking time bomb that could blow at any moment.

I now make it a regular thing to have his dinner, hot and ready, when he gets home at the end of the day which was going to be at around nine tonight.

Wow, eight am till nine pm. Completely alone, pregnant and no friends or family nearby to help me if I need it. His mother was home sometimes, sure, but she did her best to avoid me and I usually did the same.
Seriously though, what would you do?
A seventeen your old boy walks to your door in tears saying 'hi, I've just been kicked out by my dad for being pregnant with your son's child.' I mean, come on. Anyone would be angry and upset at that right? Well, she wasn't exactly upset, neither was his dad really. I guess they were just... Disappointed.

The house rules work like this.
One, any mess I make, I clean up.
Two, anything I buy is mine, if I didn't, then don't touch.
And three, no staying up late because the neighbours complain.

Luckily his parents leave tonight for another five month business trip. Yep, you guess it. That means they will be back just in time to kick us out at my due date.

Don't get me wrong, his parents are lovely people. They just don't like me being... Well, me. His dad was tall, tanned and looked in his early twenties, though he's nearly fourty six. He has a masters degree from Oxford university and is the CEO of a major banking cooperation. So its not like they're short for cash. His mum is slender but well built. She has a slim waist, large bust and wide set hips which suits perfectly when she is in her work suit. She has a swimwear model figue which is the perfect complement to her black hair and ice blue eyes.