٤

(ELLIOTS POV)

I pull her closer and hold her tighter, as it feels like she might disappear any second now or  that I'll  just wake up and realise it was all a dream.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I without a second to waste allowed.
But it's time for me to take control of the kiss now, and do it like I dreamed of and imagined.
She moaned as I bit her lower lip, and fück did I want to hear that heavenly sound again.
But I have to stop here, cause if I continue kissing her I won't be able to hold myself and I would just take her in one of the rooms upstairs, but I respect my baby and I want our first time to be special and slow.

"Violet Come lets get you out of here" I said as place my arm behind her knees and lift her up, she places her arms around my neck  and I carry her out of the house and to my car.

I make the decision to drive her to my place since I know that she probably lied to her parents that she was sleeping over Ava's house, so taking her home would obviously put her into trouble.

(VIOLETS POV)
"Elliot where are we going?" I ask as he puts me down and opens the car door.

"My place" he replies 

"I'm so tired" I yawn
"Sleep violet, don't worry about anything " he said
And I fell asleep right after, I didn't get to check out his music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I took forever to update, this is a boring chapter
It's going to pick up in the next few
Do you think Elliot is going to do anything to Violet
Tell me your thoughts :)