٣

(ELLIOTS POV)

Now I know you don't like parties so I'm surprised you're here, your blonde friend Ava made you come didnt she, I never liked her, she is always trying to corrupt you. She always tries to bring you to these kind of places, tries to hook you up with her boyfriends friends but you never fall for them. I am secretly hoping that you are knowingly saving yourself for me.

I mean I know I've sparked your interest. I've caught you checking me out a couple of times, I know you have a slight crush on me, I know I am your type, and I know almost everything about you. But one thing I am certain I know, is that you are gods most monumental creation and I deserve you.

Girls are pulling their tops down slightly and pulling their skirts up higher when they walk past me, or sit down beside me on this uncomfortable green sofa, they all want me, but all I want and I am going to do is continue watching you.

(VIOLETS POV)

This place is a buffet of alcohol, drugs and sex. I don't think I can take it any longer, I don't want to just lean on the kitchen doorframe all night, I want to be at home laying in bed.

That's a lie, what I really want to do is, sit down next to Elliot and actually talk to him for the first time, but who am I kidding, he wouldn't even spare me a second, with all those girls around him.

"Hey Violet, you liking the party?" Ava's boyfriend asked

"Oh hello Kevin, yeah it's alright. Where's Ava?" I replied

"In the bathroom, here have a drink, don't worry is just Fanta, Ava told me that you don't drink alcohol" Kevin said as he handed me a red plastic cup

"Oh okay, thanks" I smiled

"No problem, enjoy the party" he winked and walked away towards a group of his friends

I don't like Kevin, but then again when have I ever liked any of Ava's boyfriends.  At least he knows Fanta is my favourite.

(ELLIOTS POV)

There's something wrong, this isn't right, this isn't you. I saw Kevin talking to you earlier, he must have spiked your drink, he must have, that son of a bïtch!
You're dancing, swaying your hips to the beat and oh fück you're swaying them like a pro, the hem of your already short black dress is rising higher, revealing more and more of your toned, beautiful, long legs and oh god is it making my dïck throb, I want those legs wrapped around my waist.

I need to protect you from the others, you are mine, only made for me.
I'm off the sofa in a second, pushing everyone out of my way, I make my way towards you.
I'm in front of you now and oh my god has the view gotten better.
"Violet, hey come with me" I extend my hand towards her
"Elliot dance with me!" She takes my hands and places them on her hips

I am going to loose it, fück her right here, I think to myself.
And at that moment she kisses me.

////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't like this chapter.

For the next update: 8 votes and 4 comments