٢

(ELLIOTT'S POV)
Violet Emily Barens, she is a goddess and I her disciple. Her body is my temple and I am a devoted follower.

I want her long legs wrapped around my torso as I pound into her against the wall. I want to stare into her almond-shaped eyes and study each fleck that makes up her hazel irises day and night.

It will happen soon baby, I will make you love me, like I love you. We will hold each other tight and neither one of us will ever let go, I desire to breath you in.

But until that happens I will just continue to watch you as you walk across the lunch hall to your friends table, I will watch you walk home from school everyday to insure nothing happens to my baby.

//

(VIOLET'S POV)
Do you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you, like your privacy is being intruded on, it happens to me, a lot! So much that I've just grown used to it.

I feel like someone is consantly watching me especially when I walk home from school, but i always look back and no one is ever there, turning my head around for one last inspection before I unlock the front door has become a ritual.

Grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen counter, I bite into it as I make my way upstairs to my room, I sloppily sit down on my desk chair and open up my laptop. I need to finish my English essay and study for Mr.Finks chemistry test; even though it's Friday...

Noise suddenly filled the room as my phone chimed, as I recived a text.

Hey Violet, we are going to Jakes party tonight, no buts. I will be there in 5 mins, we need to get ready.

-Ava

////////////////////////////////////////////

For the next update: 6 votes and 2 comments