Chapter 32

It was the night of mine and Gerard's date, to say I was excited would be an understatement. He'd said to wear something fancy so I stood by my front door in my black lace dress. I left my house and my heels clicked along the cobblestones to Gerard's. Once there, I raised my hand to knock but there was no need as the door opened to reveal Gee. He stepped out in a full black tux and his black hair slightly gelled back. I suddenly felt a little underdressed, I mean he had gone fancy. "Hello, Daisy, Daisy doll." He greeted smiling sweetly at me.

"Gee, you look so smart!"

"It's all for you." He chuckled. "And besides you look beautiful. Like a rose."

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked, as we climbed into his car. He simply tapped his nose and began reversing out of his drive. I sat and watched the lights of the lamp posts zoom by. Gerard moved about in his seat then delicately placed one of his hands over mine that lay palm up on the seat. I looked up at him to see that a slight blush had crept onto his cheeks. He then outlined the trail of my veins with his finger. We sat like this for what seemed like forever, not that I wanted it to end.

Gerard finally stopped the car and an excited flush took over his features as he whispered for me to follow him. We exited the car and were standing outside a stadium; We really must've been driving for ages as our town lacked these types of attractions. "What are we doing here?" I asked, looking down at my hand that Gerard still held.

"Because we have these." He stated, brandishing two tickets from his suit jacket. My eyes widened as I saw what was typed in black font on them:

CONCERT TICKET: BLINK 182

"GERARD YOU GOT US TICKETS TO SEE BLINK 182?!" I squealed, hopping from foot to foot. I jumped right into his arms and attached my lips to his. We stayed like this for a while until he mumbled into the kiss.

"We better go, don't want to be late. Especially as we are on the front row."

"Shut up." I stated.

"Come on." He chuckled, extending his hand, I took it and we practically ran into the heaving stadium.

We made it all the way to the front and I was mere centre metres away from the stage. "Oh my god." I muttered to myself but Gerard had heard.

"Oh my god indeed." He muttered back and placed his hands on my waist standing behind me. He rested his head on my shoulder as we waited for the concert to begin.

The lights went up and the sounds of instruments began to play, we exchanged ecstatic smiles as the band began to play. The concert was amazing and with all the dancing and the crowds me and Gerard sort of drifted apart but I would look over every so often to see the only guy wearing a suit to a fucking concert and dancing to the music.

*********

"Careful!" I shrieked, as Gerard held me on his shoulders on our way to the car. I had his tie tied around my head and we were singing adam's song at the top of our lungs.

He helped me down from his shoulder and we began dancing around the parking lot. "I never want to go home!" I yelled opening my arms wide and throwing my head back to look at the stars. "I wanna dance all night!"

"Deal." Gerard said grabbing my waist and carrying me over to the car. I began squirming in his arms.

"You're going to wrong way! The stadium is that way!"

I thought he was taking me home as it was in fact 2am but instead he placed me down beside it and then laid down next to where I was stood. He patted the space beside him and I joined him immediately.

"Thank you for this Gee." I giggled, drunk on happiness.

"Oh man I am so happy that you and Orlando pretended to be lost on that first day." He breathed gazing up to the stars.

"We were really lost!" I protested.

"Umm no." He chuckled.

"We were seriously I-" But he silenced me by pressing his lips to mine and pulling me close.